Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases a new notification about FIT India School Quiz 2022 for citizens of all age groups from school children to senior citizens. Read the article till the end for complete information about this FIT India Quiz 2022
Registration for the Fit India Quiz starts on 3 September 2022. Interested participants must register for this quiz within the time limit.
The aim of the Fit India Movement is to encourage citizens to incorporate physical activities into their daily lives and demonstrate the simplicity of doing those activities which can make them fit.
About FIT India School Quiz 2022
The Fit India Movement was started by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi in August 2019 with a vision to encourage every citizen to adopt a physically active lifestyle. The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports is the nodal ministry to implement the Fit India Movement in coordination with the stakeholders.
|Quiz Name||Fit India Quiz 2022|
|State||All over India|
|Registration Starts||3 September 2023|
|Total Prize||3.25 Crore|
To raise awareness about the importance of physical fitness in our daily lives, Fit India Mission has conceptualized and conducted several programs and campaigns.
The Fit India Movement has been able to register its presence in over 4 lakh schools across the country through the annual Fit India School Week celebration and Fit India School Certification.
The objective of the FIT India Quiz
The objective of the FIT India Quiz 2022 is
- To provide a national platform for the students to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports.
- Creating awareness among students about India’s rich sporting history including centuries-old indigenous sports, national and regional sports heroes of the past, and how traditional Indian lifestyle activities are the key to a fit life for all.
The Fit India School Quiz 2022 is the first national-level quiz for students that will give a total cash prize of Rs 3.25 crore to schools and students. The quiz will also be the first-ever fitness and sports quiz to be telecast on one of India’s largest sports television channels – Star Sports as well as a national TV channel.
So the students who make it to the national round as the representative of their school will get a chance to showcase their talent in front of the whole nation.
Structure of Fit India Quiz
It is a first-of-its-kind nationwide quiz on fitness and sports for school children. The Fit India School Quiz will have representation from each state/UT of the country and will be a mix of online & broadcast rounds. The Fit India School quiz format has been designed in an inclusive manner, giving an opportunity to school students across the country to test their fitness and sports knowledge against peers.
The quiz will be open to students of all age groups, but the question will be framed in such a way that it can be easily answered by the students of classes 8 and above.
Tentative Timeline for the Fit India Quiz 2021
|S.NO.||Activity||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Launch of Fit India Quiz||1 September 2021|
|2||Registration Date||3 September 2022||Notify Soon|
|3||Preliminary or NTA Round||Notify Soon|
|4||State Round||Notify Soon||Notify Soon|
|5||National Round||Notify Soon|
4 Round Details of Fit India Quiz
|School Round||It is conducted by the school to register the students for the preliminary round.|
|Preliminary Round||To be a Multiple choice online countrywide quiz.|
|State Round||It is conducted by each State/UTs with support from the FIT India Mission amongst Schools qualified after the preliminary round.|
|National Round||Final round in which the winning team of each State/UT will participate and fight the TOP TITTLE of the National Winner of FIT INDIA School Quiz 2021.|
Registration and School Round
- The school will conduct the first round of selection of students internally and will register the selected students for the preliminary round.
- Registration for the preliminary round will be open to all schools across India.
- The school has to register a minimum of 2 students for the quiz on the link available on the Official website of Fit India. Schools can register more than 2 students. There is no upper limit on the number of students a school can register for the Fit India Quiz.
- The registration fee will be Rs 225 per student and will be paid by the school at the time of registration. The registration fee will be applicable for each student and the school will make the total payment based on the number of registered students.
- The registration and payment will be done by the schools by clicking on the registration link given on the Fit India website.
Preliminary Round (NTA Round)
- Registered students will complete it individually on an online platform organized by NTA (National Testing Agency). The quiz questions will be designed in such a way that they can be easily answered by the students of class 8 and above.
- There will be provision for quiz questions in 13 languages- English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Punjabi, and Urdu. However, in case of any discrepancy or invalidity, questions in the English / Hindi language will prevail.
- The required link of the quiz, username, and password for the nominated individual students will be shared with the school and students before the NTA round.
- The quiz under the NTA round will be of 45 minutes duration and will have 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Negative marking will be given for wrong answer (Each correct answer carries 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer).
- The NTA round will be taken by individual students using a mobile device running Android 5 or above and a dedicated mobile application through internet connectivity. Mobile devices with iOS will not be compatible with mobile registration.
Evaluation and Results of NTA round
- Students will be assessed on the basis of marks obtained in the NTA round. If more than one student secures the same marks, the younger student (age-wise) will rank higher in the merit list.
- The school whose student will be on the merit list will qualify for the state round.
- Top-ranked 8-32 schools from each State/UT will qualify for the next as per the following table:
|S.NO.||Number of Schools Participating from State/UT||Number of Qualified School for State/UT round|
|1||0 to 500||8|
|2||501 to 2500||16|
|3||2501 to 5000||24|
|4||More than 5000||32|
- If more than one student on the merit list is from the same school, then the next student and the school will secure a place, making his/her school eligible for the state round.
- The qualified school should at its discretion nominate an additional student from the respective school as a quiz partner for the State Round to form a team of two quizzers. However, if more than one student from a qualified school is among the top scorers in the NTA round, the second student on the merit list will be part of the team representing the qualified school in the state round.
- The details of the student nominated as a quiz partner should be entered by the eligible school on the Fit India website along with the bank details of the school and the students participating in further rounds.
- Students appearing in the preliminary round will get the participation certificate. The schools with the most participation will be recognized.
State Round of Fit India Quiz 2022
- The state round will have 8-32 teams of eligible schools participating on a customized digital platform.
- Format: Depending on the number of qualified teams (8-32 teams), 3-11 rounds will be held to determine the State/UT champions.
- These rounds will be anchored by a professional quiz master and a webcast on social media. The quiz can be mixed language (local also). Also, questions will be asked about local sports.
- A total of 36 teams i.e. one team per State/UT will go to the National Round.
National Round Fit India Quiz 2022
The National Round will consist of Quarter-Final, Semi-Final, and Final Rounds – broadcast on Star Sports and National Television and webcast on social media channels of Sports Authority of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Star Sports, and Fit India.
Quarter-Final of National Round
- The 36 teams will be divided into 12 groups of 3 teams each. 3 teams will compete against each other and the top team from each group (12 teams in total) will advance to the semi-final round.
- The 4 best runner-ups for the remaining 24 teams will also go to the semi-final round.
- So a total of 16 teams will qualify for the semi-finals.
Semi-Final of National Round
The 16 teams entering the semi-finals will be divided into 4 groups of 4 teams each. The winner from each group will advance to the national final round, which will be telecast on Star Sports.
Final Round of National Round
- 4 teams will compete to secure the Top Place of being India’s No 1 school in the Fit India Quiz.
- The winner of the final round will be declared the National Champion.
Fit India Quiz 2021 Syllabus
State and national round questions will also include audio-visual and image-based questions to make the quiz interactive and interesting. There will also be image-based questions in the preliminary round. The quiz will have questions from multiple themes as outlined below.
- History of Indian Sports, Traditional Sports & Games, Yoga, Personalities, etc.
- Fitness topics with special emphasis on the Indian traditional fitness methods.
- Olympics Games, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, Khelo India Games, and other popular sports.
The State and National rounds of the Fit India quiz will have innovative concepts such as “phone a teacher/parent” to make it fun, interactive, and engaging for the audience. The Online Fit India quiz will have multi-formats featuring buzzer rounds and audio video recognition round, etc.
Prize Structure for Fit India Quiz 2022
The Fit India Quiz 2021 provides an opportunity and students to win cash prizes worth more than Rs 3 Crore. The detailed prize structure for Fit India School Quiz 2021 is given below:
|Prize money to winners||Cash Prize for School (in INR)||Cash Prize for Students (in INR)|
|First Runner Up (National Round)||15,00,000||1,50,000|
|Second Runner Up (National Round)||10,00,000||1,00,000|
|State/UT 1st Runner Up||1,00,000||10,000|
|State/UT 2nd Runner Up||50,000||5,000|
|State Qualifiers after NTA round||15,000||2,000|
|Cash Prize to teachers, principals, and parents who will be part of the quiz in various rounds||9,69,000|
|Total Prize Money||3,25,00,000|
Role of Schools in Fit India Quiz 2022
- Schools will be the major drivers for the propagation and promotion of quizzes within their respective schools which will be essential for greater success and participation of the students.
- Schools will be responsible for registering at least two students for the quiz on the Fit India website and ensuring a fair selection process for the identification of the students.
- Schools will have to pay a registration fee per student.
- The qualified school should at its discretion nominate an additional student from the respective school as a quiz partner for the State Round to form a team of two quizzers.
- Schools are to follow the guidelines available on the Fit India website.
- Schools should make necessary arrangements in case of travel etc. for the students.
Role of States/UTS in Fit India Quiz 2022
- To ensure wide publicity for the Fit India Quiz, encourage the States/UTs and Schools to register and participate in the Fit India Quiz. The information about the Fit India Quiz will be shared with all the schools in the state to ensure maximum participation.
- The States/UTs in collaboration with the Fit India Mission have to conduct the State Rounds in the respective States and select the State/UT Champions for the National Round.
- The event management agency will be finalized by the Fit India Mission.
Role of Fit India Mission
The Fit India Mission under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, the Government of India will be the main beneficiary of the Fit India Quiz and will provide all necessary financial support and guidance to the stakeholders. It will coordinate with the respective State Departments and facilitate providing guidelines and defining SOPS at various stages of the Fit India School Quiz. Further details/updates will be published on the official website of Fit India from time to time for the information of stakeholders and participants.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q1. What is Fit India Movement 2022?
Answer: The Fit India Movement was launched in August 2019 to popularize fitness as a way of life among citizens. Envisioned as a mass movement, an attempt has been made to develop the philosophy that fitness is free, fun, and easy among citizens of all age groups from school children to senior citizens.
The Fit India Mission under the aegis of the Sports Authority of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has decided to launch Fit India Quiz for schools all over the country in the month of September 2021 to create awareness about fitness and sports among school children.
Q2. What is the objective of Fit India Quiz 2021?
To further propagate the message of the Fit India Movement among school children and strengthen their presence in schools, a Fit India Quiz has been conceived to engage school children across the country.
Fit India School Quiz 2021, while providing a national platform for the students to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports, also strives to create awareness among the students about the rich sports history of India which includes the country-old indigenous sports, our sports heroes of the past, and how traditional Indians how traditional Indian Lifestyle activities hold the key to a fit life for all.
Q3. What is the application fee of the Fit India Quiz?
Answer: The application fee of Fit India Quiz 2021 is Rs 225 per Student.
Q4. What is the total Cash Prize in Fit India School Quiz?
Answer: The total cash prize in Fit India School Quiz 2021 is 3.25 Crore rupees.
Q5. How to participate in Fit India School Quiz?
Answer: To participate in the Fit India quiz, schools will have to register on the link given on the official website Fit India between September 1 and 30 and nominate the students who are to appear in the preliminary round of the quiz by the end of October 2021.
Thereafter the winners of the preliminary round will have to participate in the state round of the quiz in December 2021. The state-level winners will then participate at the national level in January-February, 2022. Apart from this, the final round quiz will also be telecast on Star Sports.
If you want to know more about the FAQ of Fit India Quiz then download this FAQ List and read it.
Suggested Article –
- Essay on PM Gatishakti Yojana in English 1000 Words
- Essay on e-RUPI Digital Payment in English 1000 Words
- Essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English
- Essay on OBC Bill 2021
I hope you like this article about Fit India School Quiz 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Fit India Quiz 2022, then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More Educational News