DigiLocker CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023: According to the latest update, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE 10th Result 2023 in the month of May 2023. As expected, the CBSE Board is expected to declare the CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023 in the month of June 2023. More than 21 Lakh aspirants appeared in the 10th board Exam and now they are looking for CBSE Class 10 Result 2023.
Aspirants can check CBSE 10th Result for the Board Exam 2023 from the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Aspirants can download their CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker Portal. Read the article till the end to know about How to check CBSE 10th Board Result 2023 and How to download CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker. We also provide a direct link below on this page to check the result and CBSE Marksheet 2023.
CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023 Overview
The higher authority board of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has successfully conducted the Class 10th Board Examination for the academic session 2022-2023. CBSE Board conducted the CBSE Class 10th examination from 15 Feb 2023 to 21 March 2023 at various examination centers. Aspirants who appeared in the Class 10th Board Exam are now looking for the result date and time.
|Download CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023
|CBSE 10th Board Exam 2023
|Frequency of Exam
|Once a Year
|CBSE 10th Exam Start
|15 Feb 2023
|CBSE 10th Exam End
|21 March 2023
|CBSE 10th Result Date
|May 2023 (Tentative)
|Mode of Result
|Where to check the Result
|Where to download Marksheet
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates
Regular and private aspirants can check CBSE 10th Result 2023 using login credentials such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, School Code, and Security Code from the official website. CBSE also provides a Class 10 provisional Marksheet on the DigiLocker account of the aspirants. So aspirants can download 10th-class results from their Digilocker.
Where to Download CBSE 10th Result 2023
Students of class 10 can download their results from the below official link:
- CBSE Main Website – cbse.gov.in
- CBSE Result Website – cbseresults.nic.in
- Pariksha Sangam Portal (CBSE launched New Portal for Board Results)
- DigiLocker Portal or App
- Umang Portal or App
How to Download CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker?
- Aspirants first go to the official website of DigiLocker.
- Click on the link “Education Section” given on the official website homepage.
- Then click on the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Section shown on the screen.
- Select your class 10 to download CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023.
- You can access CBSE Marksheets and certificates of class 10 with your mobile numbers registered with CBSE Board.
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023
There are some important details that are mentioned in the CBSE 10th Result 2023, one must check the details given on the result before downloading the scorecard. All the details given below will be there in your result.
- Name of the students
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll number of the student
- School Code
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Percentage Marks
- Status of the result
- Signature of the authority
- Name of the Board
- Date of Result Issued
How to Use DigiLocker App?
Students of class 10 will be able to access their CBSE 10th Board Result 2023 mark sheets and pass certificates using the Digilocker official website and mobile app. DigiLocker mobile app is available online for both Android and iOS users in their respective app stores (PlayStore). An alert will be sent to the mobile number from which the DigiLocker account has been created.
- Visit the Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) through your Smartphone.
- Search for the DigiLocker app in the Google Play store and click on install.
- Open the DigiLocker app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
- Enter the phone number registered with CBSE Board and, the Aadhar number.
- Access your CBSE Marksheet and CBSE Certificate 2023.
How to check CBSE 10th Scorecard 2023 through UMANG App
Step 1: First, students of class 10 have to Log into UMANG App with your registered mobile number
Step 2: Now, click on the link ‘all services’ shown on the UMANG Page
Step 3: Then, select the option of “CBSE” from the menu
Step 4: Select the Class from which you want the results to be displayed
Step 5: Enter your roll number and other required credentials and the result will display on the screen
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE Class 10 Marksheet 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.