Complete information about CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023 will be made available to you in this article. You can get your mark sheet online mode. Read the article till the end for complete details about CBSE 12th Marksheet 2023. Along with this, complete details about the process of checking the mark sheet will also be made available to you. Apart from this, you have also been provided a direct link to download CBSE Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) may soon declare the date and time of the CBSE 12th Result 2023. According to the media source, CBSE Board Result 2023 is expected to release by the Month of May-June 2023. CBSE Board Authority has confirmed that there will be no delay in the declaration of class 12th board exam results.
Students of class 12 can check their CBSE 12th Result 2023 on the official website of the CBSE Board at cbseresults.nic.in and download Marksheet from the official Digilocker Mobile app. Students can check their 12th class result with the help of login details like Roll number and date of birth.
CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023 Overview
Aspirants appearing for CBSE Class 12 examination will be able to check their results on the official web portal of CBSE at cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in, and Pariksha Sangam Portal. A total of 21 lakh students have appeared for the CBSE class 10 board exam while 14 lakh aspirants have appeared for the CBSE 12th board exam 2023.
|Article Purpose||Download CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023|
|CBSE 12t Exam Starts||15 Feb 2023|
|CBSE 12th Exam Ends||5 April 2023|
|Total Aspirants||14 Lakh|
|CBSE 12th Result Date||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Where to download Marksheet||DigiLocker or Umang App|
|Join Telegram Group for Latest Updates||Join Now|
Central Board of Secondary Education is also offered access to the Academic Repository – Parinaam Manjusha – so that schools affiliated with CBSE can download all important digital academic documents of their students through the official DigiLocker Portal.
Schools affiliated with CBSE Board can access the system by going to the official portal at cbse.digitallocker.gov.in and selecting the Sign In option given on the homepage. They can use the login details that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has already provided to them.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker?
- Aspirants first go to the official website of DigiLocker.
- Click on the link “Education Section” given on the official website homepage.
- Then click on the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Section shown on the screen.
- Select your class 12 to download CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023.
- You can access CBSE Marksheets and certificates of class 12 with your mobile numbers registered with CBSE Board.
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023
There are some important details that are mentioned in the CBSE 12th Result 2023, one must check the details given on the result before downloading the scorecard. All the details given below will be there in your result.
- Name of the students
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll number of the student
- School Code
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Percentage Marks
- Status of the result
- Signature of the authority
- Name of the Board
- Date of Result Issued
How to Use DigiLocker App?
Students will be able to access their CBSE 10th 12th Result 2023 mark sheets and pass certificates using the Digilocker official web portal and mobile app. DigiLocker mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users in their respective app stores (PlayStore). An alert will be sent to the mobile number from which the DigiLocker account has been created.
- Go to the Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) through your Smartphone.
- Search the DigiLocker app in the Google Play store and click on install.
- Open the DigiLocker app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
- Enter the phone number registered with CBSE Board and, the Aadhar number.
- Access your CBSE 12th Marksheet and CBSE 12th Certificate 2023.
How to get online CBSE 12th Marksheet 2023?
- First of all, students visit the official website.
- Click on the link “Marksheet” option given on the home page.
- After selecting Marksheet Option the next page will open.
- Enter correct details such as your roll number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- After entering all the correct credentials then click on the “Submit” button.
- Your CBSE 2023 Marksheet will open on your screen.
- Save and download your mark sheet in your system.
- Do not forget to take a print copy of the CBSE mark sheet for future reference.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE DigiLocker Marksheet 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE 12th Marksheet 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.