Complete information about CBSE Marksheet 2023 for Classes 10 and 12 will be made available to you in this article. With this, you can get your mark sheet online mode. Read the article till the end for complete details about CBSE 10th 12th Marksheet 2023. Along with this, complete information about the process of checking the mark sheet will also be made available to you. Apart from this, you have also been provided with information about the scorecard.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the Class 10th and 12th result date and time on the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in. According to the latest news, CBSE Result 2023 will release in the Month of May-June 2023.
Aspirants can check the 10th 12th Exam Result from the official website of the CBSE Board at cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in and digilocker.gov.in. Once the CBSE board declares Digilocker CBSE Result 2023 for classes 10 and 12, we will provide the direct link on the page to check CBSE Marksheet 2023.
CBSE Marksheet 2023 Overview
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has completed the CBSE 10th and 12th Board Exams 2023. The CBSE exams for class 10 concluded on 21 March 2023 while the class 12 board exams concluded on 5 April 2023. Around 3.8 million students have reportedly registered for the CBSE Board Exam 2023.
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||CBSE 10th 12th Board Exam 2023|
|CBSE Exam Date||15 Feb 2023 to 5 April 2023|
|Online Marksheet/Scorecard||Through DigiLocker|
|CBSE Result Date||Released|
|Where to check CBSE Result||cbseresults.nic.in|
|Where to download Marksheet||DigiLocker or Umang App|
|CBSE Result Download Via||Online|
|Join Telegram Group for Latest Updates||Join Now|
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is also providing access to the Academic Repository – Parinaam Manjusha – so that schools affiliated with CBSE can download the digital academic documents of their aspirants through the official DigiLocker Portal. Schools affiliated with CBSE Board can access the system by visiting cbse.digitallocker.gov.in and selecting the Sign In option given on the homepage. They can use the login information that the Central Board of Secondary Education has already provided to them.
How to Download CBSE Marksheet 2023 through DigiLocker?
- Students first visit the official website of DigiLocker.
- Click on the link “Education Section” given on the homepage.
- Then click on the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Section shown on the screen.
- Select your class 10/12 to download CBSE Marksheet 2023.
- You can access CBSE Marksheets and certificates with your mobile numbers registered with CBSE Board.
How to Download CBSE 10th 12th Result 2023 through CBSE Official Website?
All the aspirants of classes 10 and 12 who want to check the CBSE Board Result 2023 can check it by following the steps given below. If you follow the below-given steps correctly then you will be able to check Your board exam result easily.
Step I: Students first visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in.
Step II: Students of Class 10 can click on the link “CBSE 10th Board Exam Results 2023” and Students of Class 12 can click on the link “CBSE 12th Board Exam Results 2023”.
Step III: Enter your Roll Number, School Number, Date of Birth, and admission card ID which is given on the Admit Card.
Step IV: After entering all the details then click on the Submit Button.
Details Mentioned on CBSE Marksheet 2023
There are some important details that are mentioned in the CBSE Board Exam Result 2023, one must check the details given on the result before downloading the scorecard. All the details given below will be there in your result.
- Name of the students
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll number of the student
- School Code
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Percentage Marks
- Status of the result
- Signature of the authority
- Name of the Board
- Date of Result Issued
How to Use DigiLocker App?
Aspirants will be able to access their CBSE 10th 12th Result 2023 mark sheets and pass certificates using the Digilocker official website and mobile app. DigiLocker mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users in their respective app stores (PlayStore). An alert will be sent to the mobile number from which the DigiLocker account has been created.
- Visit the Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) through your Smartphone.
- Search for the DigiLocker app in the Google Play store and click on install.
- Open the DigiLocker app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
- Enter the phone number registered with CBSE Board and, the Aadhar number.
- Access your CBSE Marksheet and CBSE Certificate 2023.
How to get online CBSE Marksheet 2023?
- First of all, aspirants visit the official website.
- Click on the Marksheet option given on the home page.
- After selecting Marksheet Option the next page will open.
- Enter correct details like your roll number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- After entering all the correct details then click on the “Submit” button.
- Your CBSE 2023 Marksheet will open on your screen.
- Save and download your mark sheet in your system.
- Do not forget to take a print copy of the CBSE mark sheet for future reference.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE Marksheet 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE Marksheet 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.