CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21 for Teachers and Principals
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited applications from school teachers and principals for CBSE Honours for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21. The Board will accept online applications only and participants can submit their applications at CBSE official Website. The last date for submission of applications is 28 June.
CBSE Teachers and Principals Award 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) honors outstanding teachers and principals of its affiliated schools every year on Teachers’ Day to recognize their exemplary contribution towards enhancing the quality of teaching and learning. This is done to motivate the teaching fraternity of CBSE-affiliated schools.
|Contest Name||CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21|
|Applicable||Teachers and Principals|
- All teachers presently working with private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed at least 10 years of regular service as a teacher in a school affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of School Education as of 31st March 2021, can apply.
- All Principals of private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed 10 years of regular service as a teacher and have completed 5 years of service as principal in a school affiliated to CBSE by 31st March 2021, can apply.
- Teachers or Principals who retired on 31st March 2021 or after may also apply if they fulfill all other conditions.
- Teachers or Principals who have already received CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) honors can apply for the National Award by the Ministry of Education if they are still otherwise eligible.
- The principal cannot apply in the category of teachers. An applicant can apply under only one category.
Submission of Application
Step 1: Only online applications will be accepted. The registration link and application filling of CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21 are given below:
The last date for submission of the application is 28 June 2021. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
Step II: All applicants shall apply directly by filling the online application form on or before 28 June 2021 and submit the following along with the application:
Undertaking to the effect that all the particulars furnished are correct and that the copies of the uploaded documents are genuine. If anything is found to be false or forged at any stage, the candidature will be liable to rejection and the honor awarded may be summarily withdrawn. This can also lead to punishment as per the rule;
- Certificate of Birth
- Vigilance No Objection Certificate (or Clearance Certificate) submitted by the Head/Manager of the school.
- Certificate of continuous and regular service submitted by the President/Manager of the school after verifying that there is no break in the service of the applicant during the last 10 years (in case of teachers) and 15 years (in case of principals);
- Certificate/Degree and Marks details of class 10/11/12/equivalent; graduation; Post Graduation and NTT/ETE/B.El.Ed./B.Ed./Other;
- Class Result in Board (or School).
- Recommendation Letters.
(I). A number of top scorers equal to 04 times the number of honors in each category from the final merit list will be shortlisted on the basis of common criteria. For deciding the merit, the following criteria will be used:
- Experience in related field
- Higher Qualification
- Percentage in Educational Qualification
(II). In case of a tie after applying the above criteria, CBSE reserves the right to decide alternative criteria for finalizing the merit.
(III). Shortlisted applicants will be given two days to upload their attested documents. All applicants are advised to keep their documents ready in uploadable form. All documents should be signed by the applicant and countersigned/verified by the Head of the School in the case of the Teacher and by the President/Manager of the School in the case of the Principal.
(IV). The documents of the shortlisted applicants will be scrutinized by the National Level Screening Committee. The committee will prepare a category-wise merit list of shortlisted applicants on the basis of marks obtained by them in general and specific criteria.
(V). Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interactive session with the National Level Screening Committee.
(VI). The selection and honor of final recipients by the committee will be announced online on the CBSE portal (CBSE Training Portal).
(VII). The names of the top 6 scorers will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Government of India for the National Teachers Award.
Contact for Any Query
All school heads are requested to disseminate the information widely to all concerned teachers. It is reiterated that the desired complete information may be uploaded on the portal on or before the last date. For any query or clarification, please mail to [email protected] .com.
I hope you like this article about CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21. If you want to give any suggestions then comment below. Share this article with your school teachers and principals.