Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023 or National Award for Women 2023: The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) is celebrating International Women’s Day every year by honoring achievers for outstanding work in exceptional circumstances in the areas of social and economic empowerment with national awards named ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’.
Also Read: Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022
Over the years, concerted efforts have been made by the government to identify and encourage women to participate in all fields and issues related to women have been given utmost importance and focus. “Nari Shakti Puraskar” will showcase the commitment of the government toward women with an aim to strengthen the status of women in society.
Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023 will also provide an opportunity for young Indians to understand the contribution of women in building society and the nation. The National Women Awards will inspire citizens to follow the league of award winners.
Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023 Highlights
|Awad Name||Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023|
|Organized By||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Nomination Start Date||1 July 2022|
|Nomination End Date||31 October 2022|
|Announcement Date||20 February 2023|
|Decoration||Certificate and Cash Prize = 2 Lakh INR|
|No. of Awardees||15|
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates||Join Now|
Eligibility of National Award for Women 2023
- Rewards are open to individuals only.
- Candidates must be at least 25 years of age as on 1 July of the award year (e.g. for the 2021 awards to be distributed on 8 March 2022, the age must be 1 July 2021, and so on).
- The candidate should not have previously been a recipient of the same award (including the Stree Shakti Awards which were earlier conferred by the Ministry).
- Nari Shakti Puraskar can be awarded to individuals, preferably in exceptional circumstances, for outstanding work in the fields of economic and social empowerment of women or in the field of or related to this subject.
- Nari Shakti Puraskar can be given to individuals who have encouraged women to participate in decision-making roles; Promoted skill development of women in traditional and non-traditional sectors; infrastructure facilities for rural women; Promoted concretely and significantly for safety and security, health and welfare, education, skill development, life skills, respect and dignity of women, etc in non-traditional fields like science and technology, sports, arts, culture.
- An award can also be given to a state or union territory, which has significantly improved the Child Sex Ratio (CSR).
- Awards will generally not be awarded posthumously; Except in cases where the death has occurred after being submitted to the Ministry in the manner prescribed in these guidelines.
Who can Nominate?
- Nominations will be invited for the award: State Government, Union Territory Administration, concerned Central Ministries/Departments.
- Non-Governmental Organizations, Universities or Institutions, Private and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
- The Selection Committee may also, suomoto, recommend an individual/ institution for the award with sufficient justification.
- Both self-nomination and recommendations will be considered for the awards.
If you want more important details about Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023 then click this Official Website Link. All important link is given on the official website.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about the Nari Shakti Puraskar 2023 or National Award for Women 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the National Women Award 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.