JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023: Aspirants can use Step by step process given on this page to predict their JEE Advanced Rank. The JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool takes into account a variety of factors, including the score of JEE Advanced aspirants and the official cut-off of the previous year. After taking the JEE Advanced exam, the next concern of the aspirants is to predict their rank on the basis of a specific score.
Aspirants must know that JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023 Analysis is only a recommendation based on the information provided. Aspirants of JEE Advanced need to enter specific information about their score and other relevant information to get the best forecast using JEE Advanced 2023 College Predictor. Read the article till the end to check complete details about JEE Advanced 2023 Rank Predictor.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023 Overview
|Topic||JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023|
|Full form of JEE||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Authority (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||June 2023 (Tentative Date)|
|Type of Question||MCQ|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Language||13 Language|
|Exam Mode||Paper-1: Mathematics and Aptitude (Online)|
Paper-2: Planning section (B.Plan) – Online
Paper-2: Drawing test (B.Arch) – Pen and Paper
|Join Telegram Group for Latest Updates||Join Now|
How to Calculate The Score And Rank?
While aspirants are using the online tool to predict the expected rank, aspirants can actually calculate the marks even before the declaration of the JEE Advanced results. The exam conducting authority (NTA) usually releases JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023 which aspirants can refer to and tally the scores.
- The JEE Advanced answer key link will be available on the JEE Advanced official website at jeeadav.ac.in. Click the answer key link and download the answer sheet.
- Compare the responses sheet by following the official answer key marking scheme.
- Now, Calculate JEE Advanced score and remember the marks obtained.
- After getting the total score, they can use the online JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool.
Steps For Using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool
If you want to use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor tool, then you will be able to easily check your rank by following the step given below.
- Click on the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Link (which will be updated shortly) for the rank predictor.
- Register using the required details.
- After the registration is complete, aspirants can log in to the rank predictor tools page where they have to enter the registration number and their expected scores for the 2023 JEE Advanced exam.
- The tool will now calculate the expected AIR (All India Rank) for JEE Advanced considering the data provided.
- Then the JEE Advanced Rank result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download or save your rank for further use.
Key Feature of JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- The number of students with the same rank for expected rank, percentile, and JEE advanced marks.
- Aspirants can predict JEE Advanced rank for all categories (Open, BC, SC, ST, and yes even EWS).
- Highest marks and percentile details of JEE Advanced from the year 2017 to 2022.
- A series of ranks are provided for the available adjacent marks and the final rank.
- The estimated number of aspirants for the given marks is calculated on the basis of 2017 to 2022.
What are the benefits of using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor Tool?
Even though the JEE Advanced rank is only an estimate, this tool provides several benefits to the JEE Advanced aspirants.
- By using the rank predictor tool, aspirants will know their expected ranks even before the official announcements of the exam authority. Aspirants of JEE Advanced can be well-prepared for the final results
- Aspirants can compare rank and scheme to get admission to their preferred colleges.
- In short, aspirants will get a deep understanding of where they stand amidst the competition.
How you can predict your rank?
Aspirants can estimate their estimated marks by the use of the answer key and exam pattern of JEE Advanced. The answer key of JEE Advanced exam is a file containing answers to all the questions asked in JEE Advanced. Many coaching institutes across India publish their answer keys, but the final answer key will be published by the exam conducting authority on the official website.
It will be published a few days after the JEE Advanced exam is over. Here, we have provided an expected range of ranks based on the marks obtained by the students. Aspirants of JEE Advanced can also use this expected table to estimate their rank order.
|1 to 10||425+|
|11 to 50||380 – 420|
|50 to 100||355 – 380|
|101 to 200||335 – 355|
|201 to 300||320 – 335|
|301 to 500||300 – 325|
|501 to 1000||275 – 300|
JEE Advanced Counseling 2023
After the declaration of the result, the exam authority will start JEE Advanced Counseling 2023. The Joint Seat Allotment Authority (JOSA) has the responsibility to conduct all the JEE (Advanced) student counseling-related activities. The counseling process for JEE Advanced Students is divided into various stages such as registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, seat acceptance, and reporting to the allotted college.
We hope you like this article about JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Share this article with your Friends, Teachers, and Parents.