CBSE Free Online Training Session for Teachers and Principals October 2021 Updates
Free Online Continuous Professional Development Program for Teachers & Principals: –
With the aim of updating the efficiency of teachers of CBSE-affiliated schools during the state of this COVID Pandemic and providing them with an opportunity to make them stress-free, the board suggests they be involved in continuous professional development (CPD).
The New National Education Policy 2020 states that teachers and principals are expected to participate in at least 50 hours of CPD opportunities each year for their own professional development, motivated by their own interests.
In this context, the CBSE board has decided to conduct free online training sessions for teachers from the month of May-2021. Each session will be of one hour duration. The session will focus on various aspects of teaching-learning practices, innovative learning, Integration of life skills in classrooms and everyday life, integration of arts, sports, and ICT in classrooms, blended learning, 21st-century skills, child psychology, Cybersecurity, and other relevant areas. Details of the session will be available on the CBSE training portal.
The training sessions are planned to be completed based on the needs, interests, area of expertise, and acquired abilities of around 10 lakh teachers of the CBSE family. Therefore, it is advisable that teachers choose the most appropriate session and not join the race for online certificate collection.
To promote the practice of selecting appropriate sessions, a provision has been made that “a teacher is eligible for two free sessions per month out of all the sessions prescribed by the different Centres of Excellence of the board.
How to Register for CBSE Free Online Training Session
Step I: Press the link given here – Register for CBSE Free Online Session
Step II: Now, Click here to register for Free Online Session (Show on Screen).
Step III: The registration process for free online sessions will be the same as paid online sessions.
For Any Queries Related to CBSE Free Online Training Session
- For any query related to the sessions/certificates please contact the respective CoE on the email ID given here – Visit Query Contact Page
- Please mention Your name, School Name, Topic of the session, Time, and Date of the session in the email for a timely response.
For Conduct Of Session
- The participation link with instructions will be sent by the respective Center of Excellence (COE).
- Attend the session according to the instructions of the respective COE sent to your registered email ID. (Please check the email ID twice at the time of registration).
- A ‘link for assessment’ will be shared at the end of each session, with some questions related to the content of the sessions. On the basis of performance in the evaluation, your presence on the training portal will be marked by the COE in the next two working days.
- The platform for these teacher training sessions will be CISCO-WEBEX
How to download CBSE free teacher training Certificate?
- To download your certificate you will need to submit a feedback form on the CBSE training portal.
CBSE keeps launching online training programs from time to time. On this website, you keep getting all the information related to Teacher Training Program and Teacher Jobs.
Other Suggested Article for teachers and Principals
- NISHTHA Teacher Training Module 2021 for Secondary Teachers
- CBSE Launches One-Year Program in Career and College Counseling 2021
- Online Course on AI for All By CBSE and Intel India 2021
- CBSE Launches Online Career Guidance and Counselling Portal for Students
- CBSE Training Certificate Download for Blended Learning
- Complete Information about CBSE Training Portal
I hope you like this article “CBSE Free Online Training Session for Teacher”. Comment below for any Suggestions.
My name is Mukesh Kumar. I am a Teacher, Blogger, and Founder of CBSE Digital Education. CBSE Digital Education is an online learning platform for both Students and Teachers. This blog website provides authentic information regarding CBSE News, CBSE Teacher Training, Academic Notes, Essays, etc.