Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases a new circular about CBSE Free Online Training Session for Teachers Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About CBSE Teacher Training Program 2023.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding the CBSE Free Online Teacher Training. Read this complete article till the end for complete information about this teacher training program.
CBSE Free Online Training Session 2023 for Teachers at cbseit.in
Free Online Continuous Professional Development Program for Teachers & Principals: With the aim of updating the efficiency of teachers of CBSE-affiliated schools during the state of this COVID Pandemic and providing them with an opportunity to make them stress-free, the board suggests they be involved in continuous professional development (CPD).
The New National Education Policy 2020 states that teachers and principals are expected to participate in at least 50 hours of CPD opportunities each year for their own professional development, motivated by their own interests.
In this context, the CBSE board has decided to conduct free online training sessions for teachers from the month of May 2020. Each session will be of one-hour duration. The session will focus on various aspects of teaching-learning practices, innovative learning, Integration of life skills in classrooms and everyday life, integration of arts, sports, and ICT in classrooms, blended learning, 21st-century skills, child psychology, Cybersecurity, and other relevant areas. Details of the session will be available on the CBSE training portal.
The training sessions are planned to be completed based on the needs, interests, areas of expertise, and acquired abilities of around 10 lakh teachers of the CBSE family. Therefore, it is advisable that teachers choose the most appropriate session and not join the race for online certificate collection.
To promote the practice of selecting appropriate sessions, a provision has been made that “a teacher is eligible for two free sessions per month out of all the sessions prescribed by the different Centres of Excellence of the board.
How to Register for CBSE Free Online Training Session?
Step I: Press the link given here: Register for CBSE Free Online Session
Step II: Now, Click here to register for a Free Online Session (Shown on Screen).
Step III: The registration process for free online sessions will be the same as for paid online sessions.
- For any query related to the sessions/certificates please contact the respective CoE on the email ID given here – Visit Query Contact Page
- Please mention Your name, School Name, Topic of the session, Time, and Date of the session in the email for a timely response.
For Conduct Of CBSE Free Training Session
- The participation link with instructions will be sent by the respective Center of Excellence (COE).
- Attend the session according to the instructions of the respective COE sent to your registered email ID. (Please check the email ID twice at the time of registration).
- A ‘link for assessment’ will be shared at the end of each session, with some questions related to the content of the sessions. On the basis of your performance in the evaluation, your presence on the training portal will be marked by the COE in the next two working days.
- The platform for these teacher training sessions will be CISCO-WEBEX
How to download CBSE free teacher training Certificate?
- To download your certificate you will need to submit a feedback form on the CBSE training portal.
CBSE keeps launching online training programs from time to time. On this website, you keep getting all the information related to Teacher Training Program and Teacher Jobs.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE Free Online Training Session. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE Free Online Training Session then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.