The CBSE Board Examination 2023 for school students of classes 10 and 12 will begin on February 15, according to a recent notice issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE board has told the schools that students need to register and given them a deadline for doing so.
CBSE Education Board has already released the CBSE Board Exam Time Table 2023 on 30 December 2022. Students of Classes 10 and 12 can download CBSE Datesheet 2023 through the official website of CBSE or the Direct link given below in the article.
There will be a single assessment based on material taught for the full 2022–2023 academic year. As it stands, the present academic year for grades 10–12 is extremely brief because of the postponed timing of Term 2 exams. As a result, educators and students alike are fretting over whether or not they will have enough time to make up for the setback before the CBSE Board Exam 2023.
CBSE Board Examination 2023 Details
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to revert to its pre-Covid regulations for the 2023 Board Exam. Seeing as how human life is getting back to normal, the CBSE board has chosen to revert to the exam schedule they used before the pandemic. With this decision, the CBSE 10th and 12th-grade board exams will return to their annual schedule before the coronavirus pandemic.
Class 10 and 12 board exams in 2023 are scheduled to begin on February 15, according to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). During the release of the CBSE 10th and 12th results in 2022, the dates of the CBSE Exam for the 2023 academic session were published. Along with a few other changes, the CBSE board has said that starting in 2023, there will only be one exam at the end of the academic year 2022-23.
All the information regarding CBSE Board Examination will be found in this article. To know more information about the exam admit card releasing date,cbse exam process, preparation tips, how to apply, tips and tricks, and details read the article and scroll down.
CBSE Board Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||CBSE Board Exam 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE|
|Grade||Classes 10 and 12|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|CBSE Date Sheet Announced Date||30 December 2022 (OUT)|
|CBSE Practical Exam Date||Going On|
|CBSE Admit Card Release Date||First Week of Feb 2023|
|CBSE Board Exam Date||15 February 2023 Onwards|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
|Official Website of CBSE||cbse.gov.in|
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates||Join Now|
How to Register for the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams 2023
- Visit the CBSE’s main website.
- To sign up as a single student for the CBSE Board Exams 2023, please go to the official website.
- To sign up for the forthcoming test, click the link provided.
- Verify all the information, and then submit the necessary paperwork.
- Apply by paying the application fee and submitting a printed copy of the receipt.
- Don’t forget to send in your application and print out your confirmation for the CBSE board exam.
- A hard copy should be printed and kept for reference.
CBSE Board Examination 2023 Preparation Tips
- Students should focus on developing a solid game plan for their studies rather than fretting over potential shifts in the CBSE exam pattern.
- Getting in the necessary preparation and practice time before an exam is essential.
- Before beginning, students should review the current CBSE Syllabus for 2022–23.
- Taking good notes on the assigned material is essential.
- At least two months before the exam, the students should have finished the entire course material.
- Students should begin working through the questions from the most recent CBSE Sample Paper 2022–23 no later than two months before the exam.
- In order to do well on the final test, students should review their notes frequently leading up to the exam.
Exam Routine from Last Year
- The CBSE board implemented two separate board examinations for the 2021–22 school year. Exams for the first term of CBSE were given in November and December of 2021, and the second term of CBSE exams will begin on April 26 of this year.
- CBSE administered the board test twice during the 2021-22 school year, once in Term-I and once in Term II. Term 1 is worth 30% of the total score on the Board Exam theory paper, whereas Term 2 is worth 70%. Both concepts are accorded equal importance in a practical board exam.
- The overall pass rate for students in grade 10 was 94.40%, while students in grade 12 saw a proportion of 92.71%.
CBSE Board Exams 2022–23 Important Points
- With the new exam schedule out in the open, students can stop worrying about the switch in format and instead focus on honing their study skills.
- Learning the CBSE Syllabus 2022-2023 will be essential for the new course format.
- Check the syllabus and make sure you’re covering all the bases.
- Certain topics covered in earlier classes have been eliminated from the new curriculum.
- It’s crucial to bear this in mind and avoid making plans with these issues.
- If you want to do well on the CBSE One-Time Board Exam 2023, you should make writing a regular part of your study routine.
- The CBSE sample papers that are made available to students in advance of their exams are an excellent way to get comfortable with the format of the actual exam.
- Students need to read NCERT books in order to do well in the CBSE Board Exams.
- You shouldn’t just gloss over them without reading them.
- Don’t let the stress of studying for tests or taking a lot of classes get in the way of your work. Tenth Grade CBSE Exam Preparation.
- Students in tenth grade who have to take board exams should start getting ready two to three months ahead of time.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Time Table 2023
The CBSE Class 10, 12 date sheet 2023 includes the following information for the Arts, Commerce, and Science disciplines:
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Codes Used for Different Subjects
- Tips for the Big Test Day
- It is now the time of year for the CBSE Class- 10/ 12 Examinations.
Exam Day Guidelines for CBSE Board Examination 2023
- Before beginning exam preparation, students should review the course outline and examination schedule.
- You can fill in the gaps in your CBSE education by reading NCERT books and answering the questions in them.
- To get ready, jot down some notes, formulas, and other data. It will facilitate easy memorization and review of the material.
- To do well in the CBSE Class 12 board exams in 2023, students should review the CBSE Class 12 curriculum 2023 and strengthen any weak areas.
- Having a regular regimen to get ready is essential. The best way for students to be ready for class is to follow the schedule they’ve been given at home.
- Whenever possible, it’s best to run questions by one’s instructors. It will facilitate students’ completion of the course material in the allotted time frame.
- Students can prepare for board exams by working through the CBSE sample paper 2023 Class 12.
FAQ for CBSE Board Exam 2023
When will the date sheet for CBSE Class 12 in 2023 be made available?
Answer: The Class 12 CBSE board exam date sheet 2023 is likely to come out in 30 December 2022.
If two subjects’ CBSE test dates for 2023 conflict, what should students do?
Answer: Students who want an answer should talk to the school or district administrators.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE Board Examination 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE Board Examination 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.