CBSE Board has released the latest notification regarding the “Capacity Building Programme (CBP) for Teachers Teaching on Tourism in Class XI-XII”. All readers are advised to read this complete article till the end for complete details regarding CBP for Teachers Teaching on Tourism.
The CBSE Board has planned to organize capacity-building programs for teachers teaching on ‘Tourism’ in classes XI and XII. The capacity-building program will be conducted in offline mode. All Important Program details are given below:
|Date||4 October 2023|
|Time||9 AM to 4 PM|
|Venue||G.D.Goenka Pub School, Behind Karkardooma|
|Registration Form||Given Below|
The Board has planned to conduct CBP for Teacher Teaching on Tourism in Classes 11 and 12 on 4 October 2023 at offline mode at G.D. Goenka Pub School, Behind Karkardooma.
Also Read: CBSE Training Portal for Teachers
Capacity Building Programme (CBP) for Teachers Teaching on “Tourism” in Class XI-XII
- Teachers teaching ‘Tourism’ as a skill subject in a CBSE-affiliated school can register to participate in the above-mentioned training program by using the below link.
- Limited seats for this training are available. Selection of participants in this training will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This capacity-building program is for teachers who teach tourism subjects.
- No TA/DA is admissible as per CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) norms.
- There is no participation fee for the above program.
- Teachers selected for the (CBP) program will be informed two days in advance of the program through email on their e-mail ID provided at the time of registration.
Step to Registration for CBP Program
Please provide the following details to register yourself for offline teacher training on skill course tourism. You will be able to attend this training program workshop only when the registration form is completely filled. This workshop of this program is open to all CBSE schools.
Step I: Candidates first visit the official website of CBSE or click the “Registration Form” to participate in this offline program.
Step II: After clicking the above Registration Form Link, a new form page will be redirected on the screen.
Step III: Enter all details asked on CBP for Teacher Teaching on the “Tourism” Registration Form.
Step IV: After entering all the details then tap on the “Submit” button.
Step V: Your registration is completed and you are eligible to participate in this program.