Bihar BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023: Online application forms for Bihar BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023 can be applied through an online medium by eligible candidates from 15 June 2023 to 12 July 2023. Those candidates who want to know information about BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023, tell them that they are reading the blog post. After reading this article, candidates will get all the important information related to BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023.
BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023 Latest Updates: As we knew that 1,70,461 BPSC Teacher Vacancy was released only for the candidates of Bihar State. But now this vacancy has been made for candidates from all over India. This means that all the eligible candidates in India can now apply for this vacancy. After this decision, more competition has increased and the eligible candidates of Bihar are opposing it.
Bihar BPSC Application Form 2023 Highlights
|Application Form Start From||15 June 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||12 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Admit Card Released Date||Coming Soon|
|Exam Date||24,25,26,27 August 2023|
|Declaration Result||Updated Soon|
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates||Join Now|
Bihar BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023
The government of Bihar has released the official notification on its official website regarding the recruitment for the post of BPSC School Teacher Vacancy. The candidates who are willing to apply must read the official notification PDF and if they are eligible for the recruitment they can apply online through the official website at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in from 15 June 2023 to 12 July 2023.
|Primary Level Teacher (Class 1 to 5)||79943|
|Secondary Level Teacher (Class 9 to 10)||32916|
|Higher Secondary Level Teacher (Class 11 to 12)||57602|
BPSC Teacher Education Qualification 2023
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Primary Level Teacher (Class 1-5)||12th Pass + D.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.El.Ed + CTET/ BTET Paper-1 Pass|
|Secondary Level Teacher (Class 9-10)||Graduate + B.Ed./ B.El.Ed. + STET Paper-1 Pass|
|Higher Secondary Level Teacher (Class 11-12)||PG + B.Ed./ B.El.ED + STET Paper-2 Pass|
BPSC Teacher Application Form Fee 2023
|Other State||Rs 750|
|SC/ST/PH of Bihar State||Rs 200|
|The Female of Bihar State||Rs 200|
Important Documents to Apply BPSC Teacher
- Candidate should have a Valid and Working E-mail Id and Mobile No. is present. The said E-mail Id and Mobile No. will be preserved till the publication of the final result.
- The points mentioned in the related advertisement displayed on the official website of the Commission have been carefully studied and according to the advertisement, all the desired certificates/documents are available with the candidate in original.
- A scanned copy (in .pdf format, maximum 100 KB size) of all the desired certificates/documents to be uploaded in the Application Form as per the related advertisement is available to the candidate.
- A Webcam of good quality must be available in the system (Desktop or Laptop etc.) from which the application is being filled, as well as ensure that the background is white/light colored while capturing the photo and sufficient light is available.
- A scanned image of the Hindi and English signature to be uploaded (in .jpg / jpeg format, maximum size 15KB and dimension 220 * 100 pixels) is available, which should be clear and readable.
How to Apply Online for BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023?
STEP 1: Applicants first go to Bihar Public Service Commission’s online application website https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in and click on the tab of “Online Registration” and click on Apply Online against the post for which they want to apply. Will click on the button. On the Registration page, the candidates will fill in their relevant information and click on the “Submit” button, after which the User Name and Password will be displayed on the screen, which can also be seen on the Registered Mobile no./E-mail Id.
STEP 2: After completing the registration process, the candidate will log in on the home page of https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in with the User Name and Password received on the Registered Mobile no./ E-mail Id. Clicking on will fill out the online application.
- Certain (some) boxes will be pre-filled in the application form, which has been filled by the candidate at the time of registration.
- According to the related advertisement, a Scanned Copy (.pdf format, maximum 100 KB in size) of all the desired certificates/documents will be uploaded at the designated place in the Application Form.
- Before uploading a clear photograph of the applicants through Webcam at the prescribed place in the Application Form, the candidate should ensure that he/she is not wearing a cap/muffler/colored glasses, etc.
- Will upload his clear signature in Hindi and English at the designated place.
- After this, the candidates for BPSC Teacher will submit the Application Form.
STEP 3: EDIT- After filling the details in the Registration and Application Form, the facility to edit will be available, the option to edit will be available only till the payment is made. In this, there will be a provision to edit any entry filled by the candidate.
Note: – The details of the Registration and Application Form can be edited by the candidate only before making the online payment till the prescribed last date of application.
STEP 4: Payment- Before making online payment of the examination fee, candidates should ensure that all the information entered in the application is correct. There will be no provision to edit the entry made by the candidate in the online application after payment. 5. Will pay the examination fee by clicking on the button of the Tab ‘Online Payment’ available on the Dashboard.
STEP 5: After making the online payment for the examination fee, at the same time restart, click on the tab “Download Filled Application Form” available on the dashboard, and download the filled application (PDF). Also, make sure to download it. pdf) / hard copy bearing Registration Number, Bar Code, and Application Number submitted. Application (PDF) / hard copy not having the face value of any one of the Registration Numbers, Bar Code, and Application Numbers submitted will not be considered as a completed application and the application will not be considered complete.
Also Read: Bihar BPSC Teacher Exam Date 2023
I hope that after reading this article, you must have got all the important information related to BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023. Apart from this, if you have any other questions related to Bihar Teacher Application Form 2023 then you must write it in the comment box below. I will try my best to answer it. Bookmark this article to know all the upcoming updates on the CTET exam.