NEET UG Registration 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA Officials) has released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate 2023 registration form on the official website at neet.nta.nic.in. The NTA official released the NEET UG Application Form on 6th March 2023. The last date to apply for NEET UG Registration 2023 is April 6. According to the latest NEET Undergraduate 2023 schedule, NEET UG 2023 exam is to be held on May 7.
National Testing Agency (NTA) authority has started online applications for NEET Undergraduate 2023 for admission to undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. The entrance test of NEET UG 2023 will consist of 200 multiple-choice questions (four options with one correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
Applicants are suggested to read this article till the end for complete information regarding How to fill NEET UG Registration Form 2023, also bookmark this article for upcoming updates regarding NEET UG 2023 Entrance Examination.
NEET UG Registration Form 2023 Highlights
|NEET UG Exam 2023
|National Testing Agency
|Online Submission of NEET UG Application Form
|6 March to 6 April 2023
|Last date of application fee payments
|6 April 2023
|Exam City Announcement
|To be notify
|NEET UG Admit Card Release Date
|To be notify
|NEET PG Exam Date
|7 May 2023 (Sunday)
|Pen Paper Mode
|NEET UG Exam Duration
|200 Minutes (3 Hours 20 Minutes)
|Timing of NEET UG Exam
|02:00 PM to 05:20 PM
(Indian Standarad Time)
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) 2023
|Indicated on Admit Card
|Display of Recorded NEET UG Responses and Answer Key
|To be announced Later
|Declaration of NEET UG 2023
|To be announced Later
|Join Telegram for Upcoming Updates
How to Fill NEET UG Application Form 2023?
Step 1: Registration Form
Aspirants of NEET UG 2023 can visit the official website of NTA. The official website of NTA (National Testing Agency) is neet.nta.nic.in.
Register for the NEET UG Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number. The applicant should provide the required details while filling the NEET UG 2023 online application form. The applicant of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will also have to create a password and choose a security question and enter an answer.
After the successful submission of personal details, an application number will be generated and this will be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and will also be required for all future references/correspondence. For subsequent login, NEET UG 2023 applicants will be able to login directly with system generated application number and created password.
Step 2: Application Form
The NEET UG applicants can log in with the system-generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the Application Form including filling up personal details, choosing the Question Paper medium and Examination Cities, providing the details of Educational Qualifications, and uploading the images and documents (if any).
Step 3: Upload Important Document
- Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph,
- Postcard size Photograph, Signature,
- Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression,
- Category Certificate (if applicable),
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable),
- PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable),
- Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address).
Please Note: Please check your photographs and signature before submitting the NEET UG 2023 registration form. If the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the identity of the applicant, the application will be rejected and no option for correction or modification will be allowed.
Step 4: NEET UG Registration Fee Payment
After completing Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3, applicants have to pay the requisite NEET UG examination fee. NEET UG 2023 Application Form Fee can be submitted online only through Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and UPI. Processing fees by the concerned Bank / Payment Gateway Integrator and GST as applicable are chargeable to the applicant (in addition to the examination fee).
NEET UG Application Form Fee 2023 Details
|Gen-EWS and OBC-NCL
The confirmation page of the NEET UG online application form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate. In case the confirmation page of NEET UG 2023 is not generated after payment of the fee, the applicant may have to contact the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline number and e-mail given in the Information Bulletin) to ensure or receive the successful payment or for obtaining the Refund of duplicate/multiple payments].
Download, save, and print a copy of the confirmation page of the NEET UG Registration Form 2023 (which can be downloaded only after the successful remittance of the fee) for future reference.
All 4 steps given above can be done together or at different times. A candidate’s submission of an application can be considered successful and his/her candidature will be confirmed only on successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed NEET UG application fee by him/her.
All the applicants must ensure that they have provided the correct e-mail address and mobile number. When candidates register, they must enter the OTP received on their registered mobile number, and before registration fee submission, they must enter the OTP received on their registered e-mail address.
Documents Format for NEET UG 2023
- The recent photograph of candidates should be either in color or black and white showing 80% of the face (without mask) including ears against a white background.
- Scanned photographs, signatures, and left and right-hand finger and thumb impressions of the candidates should be in jpg format (clearly legible).
- The scanned Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable) of candidates should be in PDF format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned passport photograph of candidates should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned postcard photograph (4″x6″) of candidates should be between 10 kb – 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature of candidates should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the class 10 pass certificate of candidates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any documentary proof of the Citizenship Certificate of candidates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the address proof of present address and permanent address of candidates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned and left and right-hand finger and thumb impressions candidates should be between 10 kb to 200 kb as per the template provided (Appendix-XIX).
- A scanned copy of the Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS etc.) size in PDF should be between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the PWBD certificate of candidates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about NEET UG Registration 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the NEET UG Registration Form 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.