The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is conducting the 2nd edition of the National Online Essay Writing Competition 2023 as part of the Audit Day celebrations on the theme “Celebrating the Resilience of Indian Democracy and the Role of the CAG of India”.
The objective of the National Essay Writing competition is to make the youth of the country aware of the institution of the CAG of India and to appreciate the contribution of the CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General) in promoting public accountability and good governance.
Also Read: Heritage India quiz 2023-24
The Essay Writing Online competition will give an opportunity to young minds to harness their creativity and express the ways in which the Comptroller and Auditor General Institute can contribute to good governance.
National Essay Writing Competition: Gratifications
The essays of this competition will be evaluated separately in English and Hindi. The winners of the National Essay Writing Contest will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
|First Prize||Rs 30,000|
|Second Prize||Rs 20,000|
|Third Prize||Rs 15,000|
Please Note: There are no charges/registration for participation in the Essay Writing competition.
Eligibility of National Online Essay Writing Competition 2023
- The Online Essay Writing Competition at National Level is open to all persons who are currently enrolled in a course of study in an Institution recognized by any University in India.
- The age of the participant should not be more than 25 years as on 20 July 2023.
- Employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department will not be eligible to participate in this Essay Writing National competition.
- Only one entry per participant will be considered. If it is discovered that a participant has submitted more than one entry, all of that participant’s entries will be disqualified.
Mode of Submission
- The length of the essay written by the participant should not exceed 1500 words.
- The essay can be written in English or Hindi.
- Participants of this competition will be required to submit six documents online as attachments in an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]. The details of these all six document documents are given in Para 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. The subject of the e-mail should be written by Participant as “CAG’s National Online Essay Writing Competition”.
- Contenders should send the essay in MS Word Docs – Calibri (English)/Mangal (Hindi) and PDF format. The name of both the .docx and .pdf file should contain the e-mail ID of the participant (excluding domain name) followed by the language (English/Hindi)1 in which the essay is written. Essays sent by post will not be considered. Mention of the participant’s name/email or other personal details anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
Timeline of this Competition
Essays can be e-mailed on any date from 21 July 2023 at 10:00 hrs to 20 Aug 2023 at 17:00 hrs. Entries received after this period will not be considered.
For More Details Visit the official Website or Download and read Official Notification.
We hope after reading this article, you will get some important information related to National Online Essay Writing Competition 2023. If you want to ask any questions related to the National Essay Writing Competition 2023then you must write in the comment section given below. I will try my best to answer it.