JEE Advanced Result 2023 Live Updates: The result of JEE Advanced 2023 will be declared by the exam conducting authority in the month of July 2023. Aspirants can check their JEE Advanced Result 2023 with the help of their registration number and password. We will also provide a direct link on this page to check JEE Advanced 2023 Result.
JEE Advanced Result 2023 will be issued in the form of a scorecard. JEE Advanced 2023 result includes marks secured by the students, the total score in both JEE Advanced 2023 Paper I and Paper II, qualifying status, Percentile, and other basic details. Along with these details, the rank of the students in the Common Rank List (CRL) after IIT JEE Advanced, Category Rank in JEE Advanced Result 2023 will also be given. Read the article till the end for complete details about JEE Advanced result 2023, rank list, cutoff, past result statistics, and more.
JEE Advanced Result Date 2023
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date||June 2023|
|JEE Advanced Result Date 2022||July 2023|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Availability of JEE Advanced Rank Card||announced soon|
|Commencement of seat allocation under JEE Advanced counseling 2022 (JoSAA 2022)||announced soon|
|Details to check the Result||Registration Number and Password|
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates||Join Now|
JEE Advanced Result 2023 will consist of the qualifying status, aggregate, and subject-wise marks, and All India Rank (AIR) of the aspirants. All the aspirants must note that JEE Advanced 2022 rank will be as per their aggregate score in Paper 1 and 2. The JEE Advanced exam conducting authority will also send a message regarding the declaration of results to the registered mobile number of each examinee. All the aspirants must note that they will not receive any hard copy of their rank card. The rank card will be downloaded only through the official website.
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2022?
IIT Bombay will declare the JEE Advanced 2022 Result on the official website at jeeadv.ac.in or result.jeeadv.ac.in. Aspirants of JEE Advanced will be able to check their JEE Advanced Result 2022 by using the required credentials. Category-wise All India Rank (AIR) of successful students will also be mentioned in JEE Advanced Result 2022.
- Students first visit the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Find the “JEE Advanced 2022 Result” Link on the homepage and click it.
- Enter required details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Phone Number.
- After filling in all the details then click on the ” Submit” button.
- Your JEE Advanced 2022 Result is displayed on the screen.
- Download your JEE Advanced Result for further use.
Details Mentioned in JEE Advanced Result 2022
Aspirants must ensure that the details given below in their JEE Advanced 2022 Result are correct:
- JEE Advanced Registration Number 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 Roll Number
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of birth
- JEE Advanced 2022 Qualifying Status
- Rank Obtained by Aspirant in Common Rank List.
- Rank obtained by the Aspirants in the general rank list
- Category-wise All India Rank (AIR) of the aspirant (if eligible)
- Subject-wise marks in both Paper 1 and 2
- Total positive marks
- Total marks
JEE Advanced Rank List 2022
Aspirants appearing in both the papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of JEE Advanced will be considered for the ranking. JEE Advanced rank will be released for getting selected in the rank list. The marks obtained in both the JEE Advanced exams will be considered for calculating the rank. The minimum percentage of marks taken for inclusion in the JEE Advanced rank list is given below (as per the previous year):
|Rank List||Min % of Marks in Each Subject||Min % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||35|
|Gen-EWS Rank List||9||31.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5||17.5|
|Common PwD Rank List||5||17.5|
|OBC NCL PwD Rank List||5||17.5|
|SC PwD Rank List||5||17.5|
|ST PwD Rank List||5||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
How to prepare JEE Advanced 2022 Result?
- The marks obtained by the JEE Advanced students in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Paper 1 and 2 will be added individually. This means the marks obtained by a student in Physics in both the papers will be added to determine the total marks in the subject. The same process will be followed for Chemistry Section and Mathematics Section.
- Thereafter the officials will calculate the total marks/marks of the aspirants in JEE Advanced 2022 based on the marks obtained by the aspirants in each subject.
- On the basis of JEE Advanced marks, aspirants will be awarded JEE Advanced Rank. Aspirants will have to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 to be considered for inclusion in the Common Rank List (CRL).
Qualification Marks in JEE Advanced
|Rank List||Min. Marks in Each Subject||Min. Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||6||63|
|Gen EWS Rank List||5||56|
|OBC NCL Rank List||5||56|
|SC Rank List||3||31|
|SC Rank List||3||31|
|Common PwD Rank List||3||31|
|OBC NCL PwD Rank List||3||31|
|Gen EWS PwD Rank List||3||31|
|SC PwD Rank List||3||31|
|ST PwD Rank List||3||31|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||0||9|
JEE Advanced 2022 Cutoff
The exam officials are going to declare the qualifying cutoff along with JEE Advanced Result 2022. Aspirants of JEE Advanced need to score minimum marks in each subject and overall qualifying JEE Advanced cutoff 2022 to be included in the rank list. Note that JEE Advanced 2022 cutoff will be different for different categories. A student who qualifies in more than one category will be considered in all the categories to which he/she belongs for the purpose of JEE Advanced ranking.
Shortlisted aspirants will be eligible to participate in JEE Advanced 2022 counseling and seat allotment process. However, qualifying in JEE Advanced 2022 or participating in the combined seat allotment process does not guarantee a student to get admission to IITs.
JoSAA will declare the JEE Advanced cutoff on its official website for admission to various IITs after the counseling and admission process. The Cut-off of JEE Advanced 2022 for admission will be different for each IIT and will also be different for each category.
JEE Advanced Counseling 2022
After the declaration of the result, the exam authority will start JEE Advanced Counseling 2022. The Joint Seat Allotment Authority (JOSA) has the responsibility to conduct all the JEE Advanced student counseling-related activities. The counseling process for JEE Advanced Students is divided into various stages such as registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, seat acceptance, and reporting to the allotted college.
We hope you like this article about JEE Advanced Result 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the JEE Advanced Result 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Share this article with your Friends, Teachers, and Parents.