CTET Notification 2023: Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2023 Exam notification will release soon by CBSE on the official website. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam to assess the eligibility of teachers for primary and upper primary classes.
This ctet exam is conducted to check the eligibility of teachers in central government schools like NVS or KVS and other schools etc. Interested candidates can read the article till the end for complete information about CTET Notification 2023, CTET Application Form 2023, CTET Exam Date 2023, etc.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CSBE) will release the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 Exam Notification on its official website at www.ctet.nic.in. This year CTET 2023 notification has been delayed by CBSE Board. Lakhs of aspirants are waiting for the release of the CBSE CTET Notification 2023.
All eligible aspirants can apply online application form for CTET 2023 from the official website of CTET after the commencement of the CTET 2023 Online Application Form.
Also Read: CTET 2023 New Eligibility Criteria
The CTET notification and all the details related to eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, application online, important dates, application fee, how to apply online form, ctet exam date, ctet admit card, ctet answer key, ctet syllabus, ctet result, ctet previous year papers, etc are discussed in the article.
CTET Notification 2023 Highlights
The CTET Notification 2023 will tentatively be released in the month of April-May 2023 on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. Aspirants are willing to appear in the exam are requested to keep a close watch on the mentioned website as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) updates all the details there. Aspirants of CTET will know about the registration and exam dates later.
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2023|
|Exam Conducting Organization||CBSE, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Primary teachers, TGT, and PGT posts|
|Exam Location||All India|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|CTET Notification 2023 Release Date||May 2023 (Tentative)|
|CTET Application Form Date||Notify Soon|
|CTET Exam Date||July-August 2023 (Tentative)|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Article Type||CTET Notification 2023|
CTET Exam Date 2023
CTET exam is conducted by CBSE Board twice every year. This year the CTET 2023 Session is getting delayed. However, the expected dates of the CTET 2023 exam are given above in the table. The CTET Exam 2023 Confirmation Dates will be updated here once the CTET Notification 2023 PDF is released on the official website.
|CTET Exam Notification 2023||May 2023 (Tentative)|
|CTET Registration Starts From||Notify Soon|
|CTET Online Registration Ends||Notify Soon|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|CTET Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|CTET Exam Date||July-August 2023 (Tentative)|
|CTET Answer Key Release Date||To be announced|
|CTET Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|CTET Certificate Dispatch||To be announced|
CTET Exam Pattern 2023
The ctet exam is organized on the basis of the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE Board. The CTET syllabus consists of important topics from Paper-I (Classes 1 to 5) and Paper II (Classes 6 to 8).
The CTET Paper I syllabus consists of the subjects of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies. The Paper-II syllabus consists of the subjects of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Science or Social Studies/Social Science.
CTET 2023 Exam Pattern for Paper 1
Paper I of the ctet exam consists of five sections. The total mark for this paper is 150. Each question is of 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks to qualify for this paper. The time duration of the paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environment Studies (EVS)||30||30|
CTET 2023 Exam Pattern for Paper 2
CTET Paper-II Exam also consists of five sections. Each question is of 1 mark. The total mark for this paper is 150. There is no negative marking for Paper II, and the qualifying mark for Paper II is 60%. The exam comprises an overall time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math and Science OR Social Science/Social Studies||60||60|
CTET Application Form 2023
CTET Application Form 2023 for the July session will be announced soon. Aspirants have to check the CTET 2023 New Eligibility Criteria before filling out the CTET Application Form. Go to the official website of CTET to fill out the application form. On this website also you will get the direct link to the application form from where you can apply for the CTET 2023 Exam for the July Session.
CTET 2023 Application Form Date
The CTET Online Application Form will start tentatively in the month of May 2023. After filling application form, the exam will be taken in the month of July-August 2023. The result will be declared six weeks after the end of the CTET exam. After the declaration of the CTET Result 2023, students will be able to check their results from the official website.
CTET Application Fee 2023
The CTET application fee differs according to the category the aspirants belong to. Moreover, the application fee may also vary according to the number of CTET papers for which one applies. Since a ctet aspirant can apply for more than one paper, their fee to be paid will also be higher than that of a person appearing for Paper I or Paper II only.
|Category||Either Paper I or Paper II||Both Paper I and Paper II|
|General Or OBC (Non-cream Layer)||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST Or Differently Abled Person||RS. 500||Rs. 600|
CTET Age Limit 2023
As such, there are no age-limit criteria in the official notification released by CTET. Aspirants must possess an essential educational qualification to appear in CTET Exam 2023. However, teachers who are already in service can also appear for the CTET Exam to test their knowledge and skills. It is always good to test and update current knowledge.
CTET 2023 Educational Qualification
There are two Papers in each CTET Examination:
- Paper-I: For Class I to V (Primary)
- Paper-II: For Class VI to VIII (Elementary)
If an aspirant intends to teach Classes from I to VIII, he/she has to appear in both Papers.
Educational Qualification for Classes 1 to 5 (Primary Stage)
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks (Fifty Percent marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (OR).
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least forty-five percent marks (45% marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE Regulations, 2002 (OR)
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) (OR)
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)* (OR)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Post Graduation or equivalent grade with a minimum of fifty-five percent marks (55% marks) and three years of integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
Educational Qualification for Classes 6 to 8 (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (OR)
- Graduation with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) (OR)
- Graduation with at least forty-five percent marks (45% marks) and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) as per NCTE Regulations OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least fifty percent marks (50% marks) and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)* OR
- Post-Graduation with a minimum of fifty-five percent marks (55% marks) or equivalent grade and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks.
- Aspirants pursuing any teacher education course (recognized by NCTE or RCI) will be eligible to appear in CTET.
CTET Registration 2023: Imporrtant Point
- Participants have to provide their correct mobile number and email id while filling out the CTET 2023 application form Online.
- Aspirants of CTET are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form along with a copy of the e-challan for future use/reference.
- The conducting authority will not provide the facility of application correction in offline mode. participants can make changes in the application form only when CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will release the online application correction window on the official website at cbse.gov.in.
- The application fee once deposited by the aspirants is not refundable under any circumstances.
How to Fill CTET Application Form 2023?
To start their career of candidates as Government Teachers, have to first go for the CTET Application Online process to complete the registration process. The CTET Application Form 2023 will be available on the official website. Aspirants must submit their own email address and have a personal phone number, which will be required for registration and sending alert messages during the entire process. You can easily fill out the CTET Application Form 2023 by following the step given below.
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- After clicking the above link then click on the “CTET Application Form 2023 Online” link given on the homepage.
- Now, filling all the details asked in the application form,
- Upload essential Scanned Documents like Photographs and Signatures.
- Pay the CTET 2023 Application Fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
How to Prepare for CTET Exam 2023?
CTET Exam is one of the toughest exams and it can be difficult to crack as the competition rate is very high. Participants need to pay thorough attention and answer carefully in every section. Below are some tips to pass CTET Exam with good marks:
- Aspirants can practice reading books which will help them in the concept of descriptive exams.
- Solve CTET mock tests to get an idea about the difficulty level and question pattern of the CTET exam.
- For maths, participants should solve problems from different books or attend test series for best preparation.
Important Details on CTET Admit Card 2023
Aspirants must keep some points in mind regarding CTET Admit Card 2023. It is compulsory to carry the CTET Admit Card 2023 on the day of the exam as no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without the CTET 2023 Admit Card. Aspirants can find all the important instructions related to the CTET exam on the CTET admit card which all the candidates are required to follow.
- Candidate’s Name
- Subject Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre address
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photograph
- Exam day instructions
How to download CTET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download their CTET 2023 Admit Card once it is uploaded on the Official web portal of CTET. Candidates need to first log in to their CTET profile to get their CTET 2023 Admit Card. Candidates follow the below step-by-step guide to download their CTET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of CTET or click this direct link at ctet.nic.in.
- Select the link “CTET Admit Card 2023” given on the homepage.
- Enter your registration number/application number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin.
- After entering all the details click on the “Submit” button.
- Check all the details mentioned on the CTET 2023 Admit Card and download the admit card for future use.
CTET Admit Card 2023: Important Documents
Aspirants must carry all the necessary items related to the exam in a transparent poly bag. Aspirants are suggested to read the instructions printed on their admit cards carefully.
- Downloaded CTET Admit Card 2023
- One passport-size photo.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card).
- Ballpoint pen (Blue/Black) of good quality.
- Sanitizer transparent bottle (50ml).
- Transparent water bottle (500ml).
CTET Marksheet 2023 available on DigiLocker
The CTET MarkSheet 2023 will be available to all the successful candidates who have qualified for the exam in digital format in their Digilocker accounts. The CTET aspirants will be able to download their digital mark sheet & eligibility certificate by using the communicated credentials.
CTET Certificate Validity Period
The validity period of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate for appointment will be for a lifetime for all categories, there is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can make to obtain a CTET certificate. A person who has qualified CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam can also re-appear to improve his or her score.
CTET Merit List 2023
Upon completion of the answer key process, the final selected candidate merit list will be published in pdf form. The roll Number or Name of all the candidates who qualify for this TET exam and are entitled to get CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Certificate PDF will be mentioned in this merit list.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for CTET Exam
1. When is CTET 2023 Exam to be scheduled?
Answer: CTET 2023 July Paper-I and Paper-II exam dates will be announced along with the release of the CTET Notification 2023.
2. When is CTET 2023 Exam going to happen?
Answer: CTET 2023 Exam will tentatively be conducted in the month of July-August 2023.
3. Can I give CTET without B.Ed?
Answer: No, you cannot give CTET exam without doing B.Ed. degree because it is an essential eligibility requirement for a candidate.
4. How many attempts can be taken in the CTET exam?
Answer: There is no minimum or maximum number of attempts for the exam. This means that aspirants can appear for the CTET exam as many times as they want.
5. How to apply for CTET 2023 Exam?
Answer: The online application form for the CTET 2023 Exam will commence from the official website of CTET at www.ctet.nic.in
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CTET Notification 2023. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CTET Notification 2023 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Click here for more CTET News and Educational News for Teachers.