CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate on DigiLocker: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday issued a notice urging universities to accept the CBSE class 12th mark sheets and migration certificates available on the official portal of DigiLocker. In an official CBSE Notification, CBSE Board said that all higher educational institutions should accept digital documents on DigiLocker as they are legally valid.
The CBSE Circular about CBSE Class 12 Marksheet and Migration Certificate has been issued after the CBSE board noticed that some universities were asking the students to submit a paper printed copy of the migration certificate.
To address this issue, CBSE Board shared a notice that states that the documents available in Digilocker with digital signatures such as Marksheet cum passing certificate and migration certificate are also legally valid and should be accepted by all higher educational institutions. This official notice is available on the official CBSE Website at cbse.gov.in.
CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate 2023 Highlights
|Marksheet and Migration Certificate
|All higher educational institutions should accept
digital documents on DigiLocker as they are legally valid.
|Official Website of CBSE
|Join Telegram for Latest Updates
CBSE Result 2023 for class 12th aspirants will release in the month of June 2023. The Central (Central Board of Secondary Education) will issue the printed copy of the CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate on time. Till then students seeking admission to higher educational institutions can use their digital documents available on the official portal of DigiLocker for the admission process.
How to Download CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate 2023 through DigiLocker?
- Aspirants first visit the official website of DigiLocker.
- Click on the link “Education Section” given on the official website homepage.
- Then click on the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Section shown on the screen.
- Select your class 12 to download CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023.
- You can access CBSE Marksheets and certificates of class 12 with your mobile numbers registered with CBSE Board.
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 12 Marksheet 2023
There are some important details that are mentioned in the CBSE 12th Result 2023, one must check the details given on the result before downloading the scorecard. All the details given below will be there in your result.
- Name of the students
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll number of the student
- School Code
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Percentage Marks
- Status of the result
- Signature of the authority
- Name of the Board
- Date of Result Issued
How to Use DigiLocker App?
Aspirants will be able to access their CBSE 10th 12th Result 2023 mark sheets and pass certificates using the Digilocker official web portal and mobile app. DigiLocker mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users in their respective app stores (PlayStore). An alert will be sent to the mobile number from which the DigiLocker account has been created.
- Go to the Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) through your Smartphone.
- Search the DigiLocker app in Google Play store and click on install.
- Open the DigiLocker app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
- Enter the phone number registered with CBSE Board and, the Aadhar number.
- Access your CBSE 12th Marksheet and CBSE 12th Certificate 2023.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate on DigiLocker. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE 12th Marksheet and Migration Certificate 2023 through DigiLocker then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.