Hello Students and Teachers, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav 75 Lakh Post Card Campaign 2021.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding the Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav. Read this complete article till the end.
- 1 About Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav 2021
About Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav 2021
As part of the ongoing celebrations of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) 2021, the Department of Posts (DoP), Ministry of Communications, Department of School Education and Literacy (DoSEL), along with the Ministry of Education, proposes the “75 Lakh Post Card Campaign”. according to the following description:
Extension of Last Date for 75 Lakh Post Cards Campaign
This is in order of CBSE’s circular no. Acad-119/2021 dated 24 November 2021 regarding “75 Lakh Post Card Campaign”. The last date of the campaign has been extended till 31st December 2021. Hence, schools can upload the best selected 10 postcards by 31st December 2021 on the CBSE Portal website.
Date of the Post Card Campaign
Date of Campaign = 1 December 2021 till 31 December 2021
Participation in Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Students of class 4th to 12th from all schools affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) as well as state boards can participate in the campaign.
What is to be done?
Students will have to write Post Cards on any one of two subjects – “Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle” and “My Vision for India in 2047”.
Language in Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav Post Card Campaign 2021
Post Cards can be written in Hindi language or English language or Any scheduled language.
Availability of the Post Cards
The Post Cards will be available at the local post office of the respective schools. The DoP (Department of Posts) will put a rubber-stamped address on each Post Card used in this Post Card campaign. The Post Cards will be addressed to the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, South Block, New Delhi-110011.
The local postal authority and the school will coordinate for the arrangement of Post Cards for the students.
Schools or students can buy postcards at the rate of 50 paise per Post Card.
Role of the School Heads
- The school head will arrange the Post Card for all the students of the school through the local post office. They need to coordinate with the local post office.
- Post Card writing campaign will be organized in their respective schools on any day during the given dates of the campaign by the school head.
- The school heads will screen all the Post Cards written by the students.
- School Heads will shortlist a maximum of 10 Post Cards with the best ideas.
- The school heads will scan and upload these 10 Post Cards with the best views on the CBSE portal to be made available on CBSE websites.
- The school head will hand over all the remaining Post Cards to the local postal authorities, who will send them through a special bag to the Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi.
Guidelines of Participation for CBSE Schools located abroad
- For all CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) schools abroad, the Department of Posts will prepare packets containing Post Cards containing the addresses for each school and send them to the respective Missions abroad through Category ‘A’ diplomatic bags from Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, New Delhi.
- These bags will be collected back from schools for re-transmission in India through Category ‘A’ diplomatic bags.
320 best Post Cards will be selected from CBSE Regions for national-level evaluation. These will then be assessed collectively along with the best Post Cards received from the states and union territories.
National level 75 best postcards will be selected. A list of 75 entries will be sent to the Department of Posts to participate in the final program to be held in the 3rd or 4th week of January 2022.
Contact for any Query and Feedback
I hope you like this article about the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav speech in English then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More CBSE News