Long and Short Essay on Online Education for Student and Children
In this article, there are two essays that mentioned Online Education Essay for Students and Children. The first essay is a long essay on Online Education of 1000 words. This long essay about Online Education in English is suitable for students of classes 7, 8, 9 and 10, 11, 12 and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short Online Education essay in English of 200 words. These are suitable for students and children of classes 3, 4, 5, 6.
- 1 Long Essay on Online Education in English 1000 Words
- 2 Short essay on Online Education in English 200 Words
Long Essay on Online Education in English 1000 Words
This long essay on Online Education in English is suitable for students of classes 7, 8, 9 and 10, 11, 12 and also for competitive exam aspirants.
- Present and future of Online Education
- Impact of online education in Lockdown
- Advantages of Online Education
- Disadvantages of Online Education
Online education refers to the use of electronic applications and learning processes. For online education, important connections like internet connection, computers, smartphones, etc. are required.
Education is an important part of our life, it can also make our future and if it is not taken care of properly, it can also spoil. The process of learning and teaching in online education takes place through the electronic medium that is done through digital platforms. It enables students to gain educational experience through technology.
Online education includes an electronic way of learning and teaching. Online education takes place outside the classroom through digital platforms. Online education can be delivered in the form of lessons, animation, audio, video, and images.
Present and future of Online Education
In the changing era, where everything is going digital today, the field of education is also not behind in this matter. The Pandemic like Coronavirus (or Covid-19) has affected almost all areas of human life, including education. Therefore, there is a need to promote online education today.
The Government of India has launched the ‘Bharat Padhe Online Campaign‘ to reduce the loss in education in this era of the Covid-19 Pandemic, which underscores the growing importance of online education. In fact, the importance of online education will continue to increase in the present as well as in the future, but we should keep in mind that there are some practical drawbacks along with the benefits of online education, due to which it needs to be adopted carefully.
Impact of online education in Lockdown
COVID-19 has closed schools around the world. Globally, more than 1.2 billion children are out of the classroom. As a result, education has changed considerably with the rise of e-learning, under which teaching is carried out on digital platforms.
Due to the high demand for online education, many online learning platforms are providing their services free of cost, including platforms like BYJU’S, Unacademy, Careerwill, CBSE Digital Education, etc.
Advantages of Online Education
- There is not enough school college in a huge country like India. With the option of online education, the pressure on schools and colleges will be reduced and there will be freedom for parents and children to read and teach in their own way, that is, the imperative of admission in school college will be over.
- By encouraging online education, students will also gain new knowledge. Also, the allegations of shortage of teachers can also be removed.
- Through online education, the teaching of classes is being made more interesting, due to which children are paying more and more attention to it.
- Online education is also environmentally beneficial because the dependence on online will reduce the need for copies and books.
- Online learning saves time, as well as a greater diversity of knowledge.
- With the help of online education, students can get quality education from the best universities and best teachers in the world
Disadvantages of Online Education
- Online education is related to a computer-based network, which requires many devices which are quite expensive. Due to this, it is not possible for everyone to get online education.
- According to the new survey, online education is adversely affecting the physical and mental health of children.
- The home environment will not be suitable for the study of online education, as students can get distracted by games, social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc,) at home, while schools and colleges have an organized learning environment.
- No matter how much facility the online and digital education is made available to the students, but this facility is promoting poor study habits among the students, lazy attitude is developing in the students.
- Online education can affect the learning ability of the students because the student is not able to become an active part of the study then his / her motivation may be lost.
It can be said about online education that there are some challenges in online education that must be overcome. Also, the benefits of online education are more as per the situation today. Online education has grown significantly due to the digital age and the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Certainly, looking at the situation today, it can be said that the future of online education is very bright and it is bringing a revolution in the field of education.
Short essay on Online Education in English 200 Words
This short essay on Online Education is suitable for students and children of classes 3, 4, 5, 6.
Education is an important part of our life, it can be based on the career we have chosen, it can make our future and it can also spoil our future. Online learning involves an electronic way of learning and learning. Online education takes place outside the classroom through digital platforms.
In response to high demand, many online learning platforms are offering their services for free, including platforms such as BYJU’S, Careerwill & Unacademy. There are some challenges that also have to be overcome. Without reliable Internet access and technology, some students struggle to participate in digital education.
There are some challenges in the field of online education which have to be overcome. Without Internet access and technology, students cannot study on a digital learning platform. It takes 40% less time than the traditional classroom through online education as students can learn anytime and anywhere according to their pace.
Online education has made teaching simple and easy as students have the freedom to study at the right time according to themselves, but it is also true that online learning requires a student to have passion and motivation towards education.
Online education has made teaching flexible as learners have the freedom to study at the appropriate time. It is also true that online education is highly dependent on a person’s motivation to learn.
Also Read –
- Essay on Narendra Modi
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Essay on Independence Day
- Essay on Kalpana Chawla
- Essay on Internet
- Essay on Farm Bill 2020
I hope you like this article about the best Essay on Online Education. If you want to give any suggestions then comment below. Share this essay with your friends.
My name is Mukesh Kumar. I am a Teacher, Blogger, and Founder of CBSE Digital Education. CBSE Digital Education is an online learning platform for both Students and Teachers. This blog website provides authentic information regarding CBSE News, CBSE Teacher Training, Academic Notes, Essays, etc.