CBSE Board has recently released a new circular regarding the “Skill Yatra Campaign for Skill Awareness”. Those who want to know about this Kill Yatra Campaign, they will get all the information they want to know about it in this article. The latest circular about the Skill Yatra Campaign for Skill Awareness program has released by CBSE Board on 5 July 2023.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is planning to launch the “Skill Yatra Campaign”’ to create awareness about skill education under NEP (New Education Policy) 2020. In this, Skill Yatra Initiative, a fully equipped mobile lab will be used for outreach to students and career counseling, etc.
Objectives of Skill Yatra Campaign
- To spread awareness regarding skill education in schools, communities, and parents and remove misconceptions regarding skill/vocational education.
- To help accelerate the spread of skill education all over the country and support the goal of the “Skill India Initiative” of the GoI (Government of India).
- To increase awareness of opportunities and options for higher education after high school and to promote employability and entrepreneurship.
- To increase participation of girl students in skill education and encourage them to explore opportunities in non-traditional skills.
- To spread awareness about the Skill Education in Schools policy initiative of the Government of India (GoI) and its availability among the stakeholders such as schools, parents, and students.
Under this Skill Yatra campaign the vehicle will travel to major regional areas of the country. It will spend in one school approx 4 to 5 hours. The local coordinator of this campaign will make all arrangements for organizing the event in advance and making necessary announcements, creating media awareness and publicity around the school, and will also invite students from neighboring schools to participate in the skill demonstration and training.
Officers/employees/officials of the local government, opinion makers of the society, etc. will also be invited to this Skill Yatra Campaign program.
For More details about this Skill Yatra Program 2023 first download this Official Circular PDF and read all the information about this campaign.
All organizations desirous of participating in the Skill Yatra campaign and having a mobile vehicle may contact Shri. R. P. Singh, Joint Secretary (Skill Education) by 15 July 2023 at email id [email protected].
I hope that after reading this article, you must have got all the important information related to Skill Yatra Campaign for Skill Awareness. Apart from this, if you have any other questions related to the Skill Yatra Campaign Program then you must write it in the comment box below. I will try my best to answer it.