CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released a new Circular regarding Online Teachers Training Programme for various Skill Subjects for Secondary Level Teachers. Interested Secondary level teachers can register for this training program. We provide complete details about this Online Teachers Training Program for Various Skill Subjects.
From time to time, CBSE keeps launching online training programs for teachers. In that training program, teachers register and improve their skills. Teachers are able to teach their class students better with the help of that skill.
- CBSE Training Portal for Teachers
- CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Program 2022
- CBSE Training Certificate Download
- Teachers Training of Employability Skills component of Skill Courses
The Board has planned to organize online training programs for teachers on subjects related to “Introduction to Tourism”, “Banking and Insurance” and “Marketing and Sales” at the Secondary level (Classes 9-10) as per the schedule given below.
|Subject Name||Topics||Date And Time|
|Introduction to Tourism||Tourism Products of India||13 April 2022|
3 PM to 4 PM
|Banking and Insurance||General Insurance||20 April 2022|
3 PM to 4 PM
|Marketing and Sells||Skills in Selling||22 April 2022|
3 PM to 4 PM
Online Teachers Training Programme for various Skill Subjects at Secondary Level
- There is no fee for attending the Online Teachers Training Program 2022.
- Teachers teaching ‘Introduction to Tourism’, ‘Banking and Insurance’, and ‘Marketing and Sales’ as a skill subject in a CBSE affiliated school can register to participate in the above-mentioned training program using the registration link given below.
- Seats are limited in this training program. Participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis. As seats are limited, teachers should register themselves as soon as possible so that their seat is confirmed.
- The invitation link for the respective webinar will be emailed to the selected teachers on the email id provided at the time of registration one day before the program.
How to register for the Teachers Teaching Program for Various Skill Subjects.
Any teacher who teaches skill subjects to secondary level students (class 9-10) can register for this online training. The process of registering for this training is very easy. You have to follow the below steps and register for this training.
Step I: Go to the official website of CBSE or Select the Registration Link given below:
- Registration Link for Tourism Subject
- Registration Link for Banking and Insurance Subject
- Registration Link for Marketing and Sell Subject
Step II: After selecting the above registration link, the official registration form will open.
Step III: Enter all the details asked in the registration form.
Step IV: After entering all the information then click on the “Submit” button.
Step V: The invitation link for the respective webinar will be emailed to the selected teachers on the email id provided at the time of registration one day before the program.
Contact for Any Query and Feedback
We hope you like this article about Online Teachers Training Programme for various Skill Subjects. If you have any queries regarding the Teachers Training Programme for various Skill Subjects 2022 then comment below in the comment section. For More Updates Join Our Telegram Channel and Click here for More Educational News.