Hello, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic Youth Ideathon 2021. In this article, we discuss all important information regarding Youth Ideathon Event.
CBSE Launches [email protected]: YOUTH IDEATHON 2021 Event
Central Board of Secondary Education in association with Management Entrepreneurship Professional Skills Council (MEPSC ) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is organizing [email protected]: YOUTH IDEATHON 2021, India’s Largest K-12 School Level Ideas Festival to harness innovation and entrepreneurship potential on young minds of India. It is also the mandate of Startup India and New Education Policy 2020.
[email protected]: Youth Ideathon 2021 is a 3-stage program that will be launched on 21st September 2021 and the final will be held on 13th November 2021. The theme of the Youth Ideathon 2021 event is “Mera Idea Jo Badal De Bharat”.
The benefit of Youth Ideathon 2021
- Develop and inculcate in our school students a critical 21st-century skill, innovation, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Encourage school students to research grassroots problems and find creative solutions to those problems.
- Channelize the youth energy in solving the problems of the country.
- To develop leadership potential in the students.
- Online workshops for school students (details on the website).
- Incubation and mentoring support will be provided through various incubators to the national level, state level, and theme award-winning students.
Youth Ideathon 2021 Registration
This is an online event. School students can submit their innovation ideas at the Idea Form on the Official Website of Youth Ideathon.
The organizers are also organizing faculty workshops on the topic “How to get good ideas” which is an important capacity-building initiative for our teachers. Interested faculty can register for this workshop at this Registration Link.
Youth Ideathon Event 2021 Scheduled
|Youth Ideathon 2021 Launch – Idea Submission Portal Opens||20 September 2021|
|Stage 1 – Idea Portal Closes||20 October 2021|
|Voting for Popular Choice Opens||20 to 31 October 2021|
|Stage 2 – Interview Round||25 to 30 October 2021|
|Finals Week with Top 100 Finalists||6 to 12 November 2021|
|Grand Finale and Awards||13 November 2021|
Heads of all affiliated schools are requested to encourage their students and faculty to participate in this unique program aimed at creating innovation and entrepreneurship in the student community.
Awards and Recognition for Youth Ideathon 2021
|Winner of Youth Ideathon 2021||Rs 1 Lakh|
|First Runner Up||Rs 60,000|
|Second Runner Up||Rs 40,000|
|Top 10 Ideas||Merit Certificate + Incubator and Mentor Support|
|Top 100 Ideas||Merit Certificate and Mentor Support|
|Top 500 Ideas||Merit Certificate and Young Ideator Program|
|Most Popular Idea||Rs 10,000|
|Best Ideas from Each State||Rs 10,000 Each|
|Schools with 100 Idea Submissions||School Award and Citation|
|Schools with 500 Idea Submissions||Innovation Trophy and Citation|
Contact for any Query Related to Youth Ideathon Event
- Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22 for Class 6 to 11 Students
- TERI Green Olympiad 2021 for Class 4 to 12 Students
- Fit India School Quiz 2021 for Students
- BRICS Math Online Competition 2021 for Classes 1 to 12 Students
- Cleanliness Drive for Swachh Bharat 2021 (Swachhata Pakhwada 2021)
I hope you like this article about Youth Ideathon Program 2021. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Youth Ideathon Event 2021, then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More Educational News