Hello, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22 In this article, we discuss all the important information regarding Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2021-22.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22 for Students
India’s Largest Science Talent Search for New India using Digital Devices
Vigyan Prasar, a National Institute for Science and Technology Communication established under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, in collaboration with NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training) and Vijnana Bharati, is conducting the 10th Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2021-22 for school students of classes 6 to 11 on 30th November 2021 and 5th December 2021.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22 will be India’s first open-book science talent search exam to be held in 12 Indian languages and is designed using digital tools (app-based). Students can attempt this 90-minute exam from the comfort of their home and following all the COVID norms on any date of the exam between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
For the rest, this year Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is coming up with a mega nationwide experiment based on the food habits of the students, nutritional value of the food consumed, and its environmental impact, and its environmental impact will continue this year as well.
Objectives of Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan
- To create interest in students towards pure science.
- Educating school children about India’s contribution to the world of science and technology, from traditional to modern.
- To provide practical training to the students through workshops and other programs.
- To provide mentors to prepare students to pursue their education in the field of science.
- Conducting competitive exams to identify scientifically minded students.
- To identify and felicitate successful students at the state and national level.
- Organizing exposure tours for the winners to various R&D institutions in the country.
Benefits to students from Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22
- Knowledge regarding Indian Contribution to Science.
- Know about a well-known scientist and his/her work.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Develop leadership qualities in students.
- Participating in the Mega Science Experiment will help students learn about the nutritional value and environmental impact of our food habits.
- All national-level winners (18 students) and regional-level winners (72 students) will be undergoing an internship-cum-comprehensive training program (titled SRIJAN) in leading R&D laboratories of the country.
- Bhaskara Scholarship will be provided to all national-level winners – Himalaya (18 students).
How to register in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22?
Register As Individual Students in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021
Step I: Visit the official website of VVM or click here for the Registration Page.
Step II: Fill in the basic details of students like Name, DOB, Gender.
Step III: Create a password for your VVM account. Your username will be generated automatically and after registration, the details will be sent to the email id.
Step IV: Fill in your regional details or location details.
Step V: Enter your school name, school board, address, class/grade.
Step VI: Fill in your parent/guardian’s personal and contact information.
Step VII: Separate OTPs will be sent to your email and mobile number to verify your contact details.
Step VIII: Read the terms carefully and accepting them to proceed with the payment.
Step IX: You can pay the fee of ₹ 100/- using a Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
Register As School in Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021
Only School Principal or Teacher or School Exam Coordinator can register in this category. After logging into the website, the school can register the students from the account/panel there. Follow the given step to register in VVM 2021 as School:
Step I: Visit the official website of VVM or click here for the registration page for the school principals, teachers, coordinators.
Step II: Enter your correct school board information and location details.
Step III: Fill in your school details and create your unique username and password.
Step IV: Separate OTPs will be sent to your email and mobile number to verify your contact details.
Step V: Please read and accept the terms carefully and complete the registration.
All affiliated school heads are requested to encourage their students to participate in this unique program which aims at inculcating scientific temper in the student community.
- TERI Green Olympiad 2021 for Class 4 to 12 Students
- Fit India School Quiz 2021 for Students
- BRICS Math Online Competition 2021 for Classes 1 to 12 Students
- Cleanliness Drive for Swachh Bharat 2021 (Swachhata Pakhwada 2021)
I hope you like this article about Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2021-22. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2021-22 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More Educational News