Hello Everyone, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About Story Writing Competition 2021 on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding Writing Competition 2021 on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas. Read this complete article till the end.
Story Writing Competition 2021 on the Occasion of National Unity Day
About Rashtriya Ekta Diwas
As you know, ‘Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day)’ is celebrated every year on 31 October to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
It not only celebrates the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the architect of the national integration of independent India but also re-affirms the inherent strength and resilience of our nation to face threats to unity, integrity, and security of the country.
The National Unity Day this year will follow the same theme in view of the ongoing initiative of the Government of India to celebrate 75 years of India’s independence under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The objective of the National Story Writing Competition 2021
The objective of the competition is to find out the creative instincts of the students and encourage them to write about the contribution of their paired states in India’s struggle for independence as per the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat (EBSB) matrix.
Activities in Story Writing Competition 2021
The story writing competition at the national level will be held under the following categories:
- Story on Contribution of Coupled States/UTs in India’s Development Since Independence.
- Story on the life of scientists of paired State/UT.
- Contribution of Women of Coupled State/UT since independence.
- Story on the Life of Couples State/UT Sportspersons, Practitioners of Performing Arts.
- How will I contribute to the progress of my country?
- Story on the Life of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – His Contribution to National Integration
National Level Story Writing Competition 2021
National level story writing competition on MyGov platform from 31st October 2021 to 30th November 2021 on the theme ‘Contribution of Coupled States/Union Territories in India’s Freedom Struggle’. The competition will be bilingual and open to students of classes 6 to 12. The detailed guidelines including terms and conditions for the story writing competition are at Annexure-I.
Organizing Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Utsav in all schools for students of classes 1 to 12 across the country on any suitable date of this week or in the coming week; in which
- Students will conduct their own research and formulate the Pledge of Unity based on their understanding of the Indian Constitution in a project/activity-based learning method.
- Students and teachers may be encouraged to take the Pledge of Unity, as circulated by the MHA (copy enclosed) during the morning assembly in their own language and in the language of the paired States/UTs. Kindly submit the report of the pledge-taking ceremony on or before 1 November 2021 at this Form Link.
- Students in senior classes (Classes 9-12) can showcase (online/offline) their projects on culture, customs, dress, agriculture, climate, and topography, which they will have completed as part of the curriculum activity.
Schools have to submit the report of celebrating Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on this Form Link on or before 5th November 2020.
Themes for Story Writing Competition 2021
Theme = The contribution of paired State or Union Territory (UT) in India’s Struggle for Freedom
All stories should be written in English or Hindi. However, participants can translate the title of their story into the language of their paired State or UT.
Eligibility of Rashtriya Ekta Diwas 2021 Story Writing Competition
Eligibility to participate in Story Writing Competition: Students enrolled in Grade 6th to 12th
Category I = Class 6th to 8th
Category II = Class 9th to 12th
Word Limit = Within 600 words
Awards and Recognition
- The three best entries will be honored with attractive prizes and certificates by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- The top 75 entries will be awarded certificates for the best performance.
- Participation certificates will be given to all the participants.
- The winners will be announced on the official Twitter handle of the Ministry of Education and also on the MyGov blog section.
The Complete information about Story Writing Competition 2021 is also available on the Official Website of Innovate India. Visit the official website of Innovate India MyGov Website for detailed information about this competition. The website link of the official website is given above.
I hope you like this article about the Story Writing Competition 2021 on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas 2021. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Story Writing Competition 2021 on National Unity Day 2021 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More CBSE News