Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge @mygov.in: India has a rich heritage of practices and traditional knowledge touching different walks of life in various Science and Technology (S&T) domains. Indian traditional knowledge has been available for thousands of years in various forms such as classical texts, manuscripts, and/or oral communication.
Some traditional practices are the means of livelihood for the respective knowledge holders. Indian traditional practices exist in harmony between human needs and nature. Traditional heritage is an integral part of the development and progress of any country.
Under the visionary leadership of our Honorable Prime Minister of India and President, CSIR Society, Shri Narendra Modi, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is spearheading the efforts to collaborate with relevant partners from all over the country. SVASTIK (Scientifically Validated Social Traditional Knowledge) is a national initiative to take the traditional knowledge of India to society.
- Yoga Se Ayu Quiz 2022 for Students
- International Yoga Day 2022
- Jigyasa Heritage Quiz 2022 for Students
CSIR-National Institute for Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NISCPR) is the nodal organization implementing this national initiative to instill confidence among citizens about the scientific values of our traditional knowledge or practices. As a part of this initiative, simplified creative content on traditional knowledge/practices of India is being disseminated on a scientific basis in various Indian languages on all popular social media platforms.
Indian Traditional Knowledge 2022 Overview
|Quiz Name||Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge|
|Quiz Start||1 June 2022|
|Quiz End||31 July 2022|
|Quiz Language||Hindi & English|
Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge 2022 Guidelines
- The quiz is being conducted by MyGov and CSIR-National Institute for Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR).
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to participate in the Indian Traditional Knowledge quiz.
- The quiz will be available to all the participants for a duration of 600 seconds in which they will have to answer 10 questions.
- As soon as the participant clicks on the Start Quiz button, the Quiz will start.
- You must provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- An entry cannot be withdrawn once submitted.
- A participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
- The organizer will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete entries due to computer error or any other error beyond the reasonable control of the organizers. Please note that proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of the sam
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- The candidate shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizers of this Quiz reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse to participate in any participant if they find any participant’s participation or engagement in the Quiz or to the organizers or participants of the Quiz to be harmful. If the information received by the Organizers is unclear, incomplete, damaged, false, or incorrect, the registration will be canceled.
- The decision of the Organizer on the Quiz will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
You can visit the SVASTIK website and social media handles for more information.
- Website: https://niscpr.res.in/nationalmission/svastik
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/niscprsvastik
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/niscpr_svastik
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/niscpr-svastik
How to participate in Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge?
Students can follow the below-given steps to participate in this Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge 2022.
Step I: Go to the official website of MyGov website at mygov.in or Click here to visit on official MyGov Website.
Step II: Click on the “Login to Play” link shown on the screen.
Step III: Enter your MyGov ID and Password (If you have no MyGov Account, you first created MyGov Account”.
Step IV: Enter the “Play Quiz” link shown on the screen.
We hope you like this article about Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Share this article with your Friends, Teachers, and Parents. For More Updates Join Our Telegram Channel or Click Here for More Educational News from CBSE.