On the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Website, a new circular releases about Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022. In this article, we discuss all important information about Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
The conversation every youth has been waiting for is back. Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 with Prime Minister Narendra Modi is here. Leave your stress and nervousness behind and get ready to let go of those butterflies in your stomach. On popular demand, not only the students but also the parents and teachers will be there in the massive popular conversation of the Prime Minister.
You too can get a chance to hang out with one of the most inspiring prime ministers of all time, ask him for suggestions, get advice… you can even ask questions you’ve always wanted to be answered.
- 1 Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022 Overview
- 1.1 About Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
- 1.2 Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Quiz
- 1.3 Live Broadcast of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 on 1 April 2022
- 1.4 Key Point of Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
- 1.5 How to register in Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
- 1.6 Important Point for Pariksha Pe Charcha Competition 2022.
- 1.7 Rewards in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
- 1.8 Themes For Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022 Overview
|Contest||Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC-5) Contest 2022|
|Date||28 December 2021 to 3 February 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Students, Teachers, and Principal|
|Awards||PPC Kit by the Ministry of Education|
About Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
The 5th edition of Pariskhas Pe Charcha (PPC-5) 2022 the unique interactive program of Hon’ble Prime Minister with students teachers and parents will be held through virtual mode in February 2022. In order to select the participants who will be featured in the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Program, an online creative wiring competition is being conducted at MyGov Website on various topics (Annexure-I) from 28th December 2021 to 27th January 2022 for children studying in classes of 9 to 12, teachers and parents.
Around 2050 winners will also receive a certificate signed by the Director NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) and a special PPC kit of Exam Warriors in Hindi or English written by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Competition 2022 is the medium through which we invite the parents and teachers of the students to prepare their questions to be addressed to the Hon’ble Prime Minister. Selected questions shortlisted by NCERT, may feature in the program. Participants who asked questions in the previous editions of Pariksha Pe Charcha are invited by the media channels to attend their programs. In this sequence, some selected people of this year may get an opportunity to interact with the media.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Quiz
The 5th edition of the always popular program Pariksha Pe Charcha with Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for students, teachers, and parents was nothing short of a success. Students across the country got a chance to interact with the PM himself and ask questions and get advice related to exam stress.
Live Broadcast of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 on 1 April 2022
The program will be telecast live by Doordarshan through DD National, DD News, and DD India. It will also be available through live airing on radio channels (All India Radio Medium Wave, All India Radio FM Channel), Live web streaming on the website of PMO, Ministry of Education (MoE), Doordarshan, the official website of MyGov at MyGov.in and youtube channel of Ministry of Education (MoE), Facebook Live and Swayaprabha channel of MoE. Click here for complete details about the Live Broadcast of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
Key Point of Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
- Use your own social media handles and #PPC2022 to spread the word about the event as well as your preparations for the event. You can create your own poster/creative/video and post accordingly. The selected creatives/videos will also be displayed on the MyGov platform. Display the attached banner of Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC) 2022 at prominent places in your school & also during online classes by the teachers.
- The students will be selected in the States/UTs to receive the special PPC kit. The States are requested to issue instructions to the SCERTs or equivalent organizations in the States/UTs to carry out the selection process against the allotted quota (Annexure-II) in coordination with NCERT.
- You can promote and promote this important initiative towards reducing exam stress among students, teachers, and parents.
- Ensure that information about the Pariksha Pe Charcha contest 2022 is shared with all students, teachers, and parents.
- Ensure maximum registration of students from Classes IX to XII, teachers, and parents in the online creative writing competition being conducted on the MyGov website from 28 December 2021 to 27 January 2022 to avail the opportunity to be selected for this event.
How to register in Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022
Step I: Visit the official website of MyGov or Click here to go to the Registration Page.
Step II: Click on the “Participate Now” button shown on the screen.
Step III: Select Registration links for Students or Teachers OR Parents.
Step IV: Fill in all the details asked for the registration.
Important Point for Pariksha Pe Charcha Competition 2022.
- Remember, the Pariksha Pe Charcha competition is open for school students of classes 9 to 12.
- Students can submit their responses on any one of the Theme (or topics) provided to them.
- Students can also submit their questions to the Hon’ble Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Parents and teachers can also participate in online activities specially designed for them and submit their entries.
Rewards in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
Around 2050 students, teachers, and parents selected through competitions on MyGov will be presented with PPC kits by the Ministry of Education.
Themes For Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Themes For Students
- Exam Stress Management Strategies during COVID-19: Creative strategies adopted by you as a student to manage pandemic stress and upcoming exam stress.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Do you know the history of the village/town/city where you live? Write about your village, town, or city and share an unknown aspect of the freedom struggle there.
- Self-reliant School for Self-reliant India: What does self-reliance mean to you? Share your thoughts on making you and your teachers “Aatmanirbhar” in terms of teaching and learning when the schools are not fully functional due to the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19).
- Clean India, Green India: Your thoughts on how to strengthen India’s fight against climate change.
- Digital collaboration in classrooms: How your teacher made your online classroom fun, interesting and effective during the Coronavirus pandemic. Your thoughts on how the quality of online classes can be improved.
- Environmental Protection and Climate Change Resilience: Activities are undertaken by you as a student during the pandemic period for environmental protection and climate change.
Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 Topics (or Theme) for Teachers
- National Education Policy (NEP) for a New India: How the provisions of the National Education Policy will empower the student’s life in particular and the society in general, and pave the way for a “New India”.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Opportunities and Challenges: Improvements / Strategies adopted in teaching-learning during the Covid-19 pandemic and creative solutions adopted by teachers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 Themes for Parents
- Beti Padhao, Desh Badho: As the country celebrates seven years of successful implementation of Hon’ble Prime Minister’s call of “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao”, write a constructive note on how it has helped in national development.
- Local to Global – Vocal for Local: What will you do to make India ‘Local to Global’ while ensuring ‘Vocal for Local’.
- Lifelong students’ yearning to learn: Write about any new technology your kids have learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CBSE Science Challenge for Students
- CBSE Issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in Schools
- CBSE Expression Series 2022 Essay/Painting/Poem Contest for Class 3 to 12
I hope you like this article about the Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 (PPC 2022) then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Share this article with your Friends, Teachers, and Parents.
Click here for Education News