CBSE Launches Free Online Artificial Intelligence Course for Teacher – Latest Updates
Capacity Building Program for Teachers Teaching Online Artificial Intelligence Course in Class 12: –
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in collaboration with IBM will conduct a capacity building program for teachers teaching Artificial Intelligence in Class 12 through a three-day duration webinar in online mode as per the following schedule:
|Batch 1||2nd – 4th June 2021||10 am to 1 pm|
|Batch 2||14th – 16th June 2021||10 am to 1 pm|
|Batch 3||28th – 30 June 2021||10 am to 1 pm|
|Batch 4||5th – 7th July 2021||10 am to 1 pm|
|Batch 5||12th – 14th July 2021||10 am to 1 pm|
How to Register for Capacity Building Program for Teachers Teaching Artificial Intelligence in Class 12
Schools that have Artificial Intelligence as a skill subject in class 12 should nominate their teachers to participate in these webinars using the links below.
- Fill Registration Form for the Webinars Conducted By CBSE
- Fill the Correct details in the form open when you click the above link.
- After filling Registration Form, The training agenda and invitation link for the respective webinars will be emailed to the selected teachers on the email ID provided at the time of registration.
Key Feature of the Webinar
- Each teacher training session will be of three days duration and will be based on the Class 12 Artificial Intelligence Curriculum published on the CBSE website.
- There is no fee for attending these programs
- The training agenda and invitation link for the respective webinars will be emailed to the selected teachers on the email ID provided at the time of registration.
For Any Query and Feedback
For any query, the School may Contact the Following:
- From CBSE – (jsse.cbse[AT]gmail .com)
- From IBM – aiforclass11[AT]gmail .com
Suggested Article for Teachers and Principals
- Complete Guide of CBSE Training Portal for Teachers and Principal
The CBSE Training Program for Teachers is the foundation on which a quality education system rests, with the CBSE Board through its various efforts, improving the quality of the teacher. The National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education and the principles laid down in the Children’s Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 emphasize that continuing teacher training has an important role in the overall framework of quality education. Read More…
- CBSE Free Online Training Session for Teacher
With the aim of updating the efficiency of teachers of CBSE-affiliated schools during the state of this COVID epidemic and providing them with an opportunity to make them stress-free, the board suggests they be involved in continuous professional development (CPD). The National Education Policy 2020 states that teachers and principals are expected to participate in at least 50 hours of CPD opportunities each year for their own professional development, motivated by their own interests. Read More…
I hope you like this post ” CBSE Launches Free Online Artificial Intelligence Course for Teacher. Any suggestion for this post “Online Artificial Intelligence course for teacher” then comments below.