Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases a new circular regarding NISHTHA 3.0 FLN Courses 11 and 12. We provide all important information regarding the NISHTHA 3.0 Courses 2022. Read the article till the end for complete information about Nishtha courses 2022 for teachers.
This is in line with the earlier circular no. AK-66/2021 dated 11 August 2021 regarding CBSE Foundational Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) Mission as per Nipun Bharat guidelines in CBSE schools.
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) has developed NISTHA 3.0 FLN training module for Pre-Primary and Std 1 to 5 teachers and headmasters and adapted in online mode and NCERT is conducting these courses through the DIKSHA portal across the country.
For those who wish to access Nishtha 3.0 FLN courses in English medium and from CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) independent private schools:
- CBSE_I_FLN_C11_Integration of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- CBSE_I_FLN_C12_Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage
For those who want to access Nishtha 3.0 FLN courses in English medium and from CTSA, AEES, EMRS, Sainik School, Government Aided CBSE Schools
- CBSE_G_FLN_C11_Integration of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- CBSE_G_FLN_C12_Toy Based Pedagogy for Foundational Stage
For those people who are from CBSE Independent Private School and want to access NISHTA 3.0 courses in Hindi medium
- CBSE_I_FLN_C11_Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation
- CBSE_I_FLN_C12_Function Driven Learning for Basic Level
For those who are prepared NISHTHA 3.0 Courses from CTSA, AEES, EMRS, Sainik School, Government Aided CBSE School and in long mode.
- CBSE_G_FLN_C11_Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation
- CBSE_G_FLN_C12_Playground Level Learning for Basic Level
The certificate will be generated within 7 to 10 working days if the course is 100% completed and a minimum of 70% marks have been obtained in the course evaluation.
It may take up to 24 hours for the actual course progress to be reflected together.
A maximum of 3 attempts will be allowed to score 70% in the course end assessment. Participants must obtain a minimum of 70% to receive the certificate.
The name in the certificate will be the same as it appears in your user profile on DIKSHA.
I hope you like this article about the NISHTHA 3.0 FLN Courses 11 and 12. If you want to ask any queries regarding the NISHTHA 3.0 FLN Courses 11 and 12 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.