Hello Everyone, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About the National level Cybersecurity Skills Game: Amrita InCTF Junior Program 2021.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding the National level Cybersecurity Skills Game 2021. Read this complete article till the end.
About National level Cybersecurity Skills Game
India’s CyberSecurity Championship and Talent Incubation Programme for School Students
With the rapid adoption and rapid development of digital technologies and online services, the security of our cyberspace is now an essential component of personal security, especially with increasing cases of data breaches and cyber-attacks. Thus, one of the most important talents is related to cyber-security and cyber-defense skills. Education is important to raise awareness and tackle cyber threats.
Central Board of Secondary Education and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham bring to you a unique program to learn, practice, and enhance cyber security skills. No prior knowledge of computer, programming is required to participate in this program. The program is called Amrita India Capture the Flag Junior (Amrita INCTFJ) – a national-level cyber security skills incubation program open to school students.
In addition to cyber security knowledge, students will develop critical 21st-century skills such as analytical thinking, problem-solving, agility, and team effort, etc. It is currently in its 6th edition. Online guidance and sessions will be conducted to help students learn. The program design is in line with the New Educational Policy 2020 with the potential to earn certification at the end of the program.
Timeline of Amrita InCTF Junior Program 2021
|Registration||October 2021 to 3 November 2021|
|Learning Round||October 2021|
|Training Round||October 2021 to 3 November 2021|
|State Level Qualifiers and Elimination||4 November 2021 to 7 November 2021|
|Training for qualified students||10 November 2021 to 30 November 2021|
|National Finals and InCTF International Conference||December 2021 (First Week)|
Objectives of National level Cybersecurity Skills Game 2021
Amrita InCTF Junior Program uses a teaching-practice-compete approach to teach cyber security. The contest is free of charge and no prior knowledge is required to participate. Students from classes VII to XII can participate in the competition.
Key Highlights of National level Cyber security Skills Game
- The top 10 students from each state will qualify for the online final.
- Access to the international conference.
- Training by Cyber Security Expert Team
Benefits for Students
- Gain hands-on experience in cyber security by starting from zero.
- Develop and grow 21st-century skills like critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, etc.
- Join a group of like-minded peers, and become a great community of cyber security enthusiasts.
- An opportunity for networking and mentoring from top CTF players, experienced advisors, and industry experts across India.
- A Grand prize of Rs 3 Lakh will be won.
- Interested students get direct mentorship from our experts along with access to other scholarships and paid learning platforms.
- Certificate for all participants.
Instructions for Students
- To get started, open this Official Link. Here you can learn more about the program, how it works, how to get started, how to register, etc. explained through video and other guides.
- To register for the online event, you must first create an account by filling the form on the website. You can use your own email or your parent’s email.
- Upon account creation, you will be redirected to our CTF platform where you can fill in other details like your school, grade of study, residency status, etc, and complete the registration process. You will receive an email confirmation after a successful registration.
- Once registered, you can access the CTF Dashboard from where you can start participating in the online contest. Here you will also receive further guidelines and updates on the program.
- To connect with other peers and mentors, join the InCTFj Discord server. You will get different chat channels where you can post your doubts, questions, and get from mentors as well as from others who participate. You’ll also find all the updates and resources here.
Resource of this Program
|YouTube Channel||Amrita InCTF Junior (Search on YouTube)|
Those teachers who wish to get trained to guide students for the contest can register through this Registration Link.
All the headmasters are requested to take advantage of this opportunity and disseminate this information to the teachers and students of 7th standard and above and encourage them to participate.
I hope you like this article about the National level Cybersecurity Skills Game 2021. If you want to ask any queries regarding the National level Cybersecurity Skills Game 2021 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More Educational News