JEE Main Application Form 2022 Started Check Updates: JEE Main 2022 Registration has been started for session 2 from 1st June 2022. JEE Main Exam is a national-level entrance exam through which students will be offered admission in B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Plan, and BE programs.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Exam) is conducted by an authority named as National Testing Agency (NTA). Applicants will be offered admission to engineering programs in various NITs, IITs, CFTIs, and other renowned institutes. Here we are providing complete details about JEE Main Application Form 2022 such as the Application Form, Registration Fee, Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Before filling JEE Main Application Form 2022, students must check the eligibility criteria of JEE Main. Students of Class 12 Science stream are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2022 to get admission in B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch courses. Online NTA JEE Main 2022 Application Form for Session 2 includes filling up of registration form, uploading required documents, and paying of JEE 2022 application fee.
The Admit Card of JEE Main 2022 will be issued to the candidates who have applied for the Joint Entrance Examination Mains before the last date of JEE application form. Candidates looking for when JEE Mains 2022 Exam will be conducted are advised to keep visiting the official website of NTA regularly. Read the article given below to know about JEE Main July 2022 application form.
JEE Main Application Form 2022 Date
National Testing Agency has opened the JEE Main 2022 Registration for Phase 2 on the official website. To avoid a last-minute rush, applicants are advised to apply before the last date of JEE Mains 2022 application form. You can also Bookmark this website for the latest updates related to JEE Mains.
|Article Type||JEE Main Application Form 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE Main 2022 Official Website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|JEE Main Notification 2022||1 March 2022|
|Registration Started||1 June 2022|
|Registration Ends||30 June 2022|
|Eligibility for JEE Main Exam||12th Pass with Science Stream|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam Date||Session 1 – June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2022|
Session 2 – July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2022
|JEE Main 2022 Application Fee||Rs. 650 for Male candidates of the Unreserved/OBC category|
Rs. 325 for Female candidates of the Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 325 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Exam Pattern||Paper 1 (Main) and Paper 2 (Advance)|
|Exam City Announcement||June 2022|
|Admit Card Release||June 2022|
It is to be noted that applicants will have to fill out separate application forms for the June and July sessions of JEE Main 2022 Exam if they wish to appear in both sessions.
All the candidates must note that JEE Main is conducted four times a year to provide ease to the students who score fewer marks. So now JEE Main 2022 registration form for the February session is over after which candidates can fill JEE Main application form 2022 and then appear for the entrance exam. Let us tell you that JEE 2022 Main Phase 2 consists of two papers.
Also Read: JEE Main Admit Card 2022 for June Session
Only those students who will fill out the application form within the specified dates will be issued admit cards for appearing in the NTA JEE Main 2022 exam. Read on to know more about JEE Main 2022 registration, application fee, documents required to fill out the form, and other important information.
The below details will be required while filling JEE Main 2022 application form:
- Education Qualification details
- 12th Marksheet with prescribed size
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned image of passport size photograph & signature
- Credit card, debit card, UPI or net banking details, etc.
How to Fill Mains Application Form 2022
If you want to fill JEE Mains Application Form 2022 then you can fill your application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of NTA at jeemain.nta.nic.in or examinationservices.nic.in.
- Click on the link ” New Registration” shown on the homepage.
- Enter all required details asked in the registration form, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill the detailed JEE Main application form and upload the scanned images and documents.
- Pay JEE Main Application Fee through Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
The JEE Main Application Form will be submitted automatically after successful payment of the application fee. Applicants will receive the confirmation page or PDF of the filled form in their email id and it can also be downloaded from UMANG Mobile App or Digilocker Portal.
How to Check JEE Main Application Form 2022 Status?
On successful submission of the IIT JEE 2022 application form, candidates receive messages on their registered email address and mobile number. However, if applicants wish to check the status of the jee main application, they can log in to their candidate portal using the application number and password. Candidates can check the status of their filled JEE Main 2022 application form to confirm the final submission of JEE Main 2022 form. Upon logging in, applicants will see the status of their jee main application. The application status, as well as the application fee payment status, will be displayed on the screen.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2022
- JEE Main 2022 exam is conducted by NTA in online mode and consists of Paper 1 and 2.
- Both the JEE exam papers are computer-based except for B.Arch. Drawing paper which is pen and paper mode.
- Each correct question in JEE Main 2022 carries four marks for you.
- Every wrong answer gives you a negative marking.
- In JEE Mains 2022 February session exam out of 90 questions, 75 questions are to be answered by the candidate in Paper 1.
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths subject are asked in the paper.
- You will get a total of 3 hours to solve your paper.
- JEE Main Paper 1 is for a maximum of 300 Marks while JEE Main Paper 2 is for 400 Marks.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link “JEE Main 2022 Admit Card” link shown on the homepage.
- Enter all required details to download your JEE Main Admit Card.
- Click on the “Submit” button and print your admit card for future use.
Make sure you download your jee main admit card and take out a hard copy of it. Without admit card and ID proof, no soft copy will be allowed in the examination hall.
About JEE (Main) 2022
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has set up the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustaining premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting the efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests to assess the eligibility of students for admission to premier higher education institutions with the mission of improving equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international standard assessments.
NTA (National Testing Agency) has created a system that is promoting teaching (by teachers), learning (by students), and assessment (by parents and institutions). NTA strongly believes in the quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity, and safety of evaluation. To practice these values, NTA is continuously engaging with its stakeholders, viz. students, parents, teachers, experts, and partner institutions.
JEE (Main) 2022 Exam will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admission to the academic session 2022-23. Thus the applicants will be benefited in the following ways:
- It will give two chances to the candidates to improve their score in the exam if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
- In the first attempt, candidates will get the firsthand experience of taking the exam and will know their mistakes which they can rectify while attempting the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of a year falling out and the dropper will not have to waste an entire year.
- If one has missed the exam due to reasons beyond control (like a board exam), he/she will not have to wait for a full year.
- A student need not appear in both sessions. However, if a student appears in more than one session, the best score of his/her JEE (Main) – 2022 NTA score will be considered for the preparation of the merit list/ranking.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about JEE Main Application Form 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the JEE Main Application Form 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.