Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases a new notification about “Capacity Building Programme on Hospitality Based Skill Courses for teachers at Secondary & Senior Secondary Level”.
CBSE Digital Education provides complete details about Hospitality Based Skill Program for Teachers. Read the article till the end.
Hospitality Based Skill Courses for Teachers at Secondary and Senior Secondary Level
In order to create awareness regarding Hospitality Based Skill Courses viz., Food Production (Subject codes 409 and 809) and Front Office Operations (Subject codes 410 and 810) and also for the capacity building of the teachers teaching these subjects in CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) schools at Secondary & Senior Secondary level, the CBSE Board has planned to conduct the following program:
|Topics||Date and Timing|
|Capacity Building Programme on Hospitality|
Based Skill Courses (viz., Food Production and Front Office Operations)
|22 January 2022 (Saturday)|
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Important Key Point of Hospitality Based Skill Courses
- There is no fee for attending this online Capacity Building Program on Hospitality Based Skill Courses.
- This Capacity Building Programme on Hospitality Based Skill Courses is for the participants teaching Hospitality Based Skills Courses, as well as for schools or teachers who are planning to offer these subjects.
- Participants can register using the below link to participate in this online capacity-building program 2022.
- As limited seats are available, participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Invitation links for the respective online webinar will be emailed to the selected participants on the email ID provided at the time of registration one day before the program.
How to register for Hospitality-Based Skill Courses for Teachers?
Step I: Go to the official website of CBSE or click here to visit the Registration Page.
Step II: After clicking the above link, the Registration Page will open.
Step III: Enter some basic details asked on the registration page such as:
- Select date of Online Session
- Enter the name of the participant.
- School Name & Address of the Participant.
- School Code
- Affiliation Number
- Mobile Number of the Participant.
- Email ID of the Participant
Step IV: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step V: Invitation links for the respective online webinar about hospitality-based skill Courses will be emailed to the selected participants on the email ID provided at the time of registration one day before the program.
I hope you like this article about the Capacity Building Programme for teachers on Hospitality Based Skill Courses at Secondary and Senior Secondary Level. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Hospitality Based Skill Courses for teachers then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for Education News