CBSE Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy
In India, we have classes with students from across the length and breadth of the country who represent truly multicultural and diverse backgrounds. It is relevant to have inclusive classrooms, create empathy in the classroom and allow students to reach universal understanding through the personal experiences of other students and the community at large. Stories can serve this purpose because they open the mind so that the listener is ready to take in things.
Storytelling as an educational tool can provide a way to transform this multicultural, diverse classroom into an inclusive classroom where students understand each other and celebrate diversity. The magic of storytelling changes the atmosphere in the classroom and in doing so enhances the learning environment.
CBSE has always supported its teachers and students with courses, resources, and techniques that help them to present facts and ideas in such a way that students not only understand them but retain the knowledge. Storytelling as Pedagogy is yet another such course.
Storytelling as an educational tool may be used to explore the regional and cultural diversity of our country, to integrate stories into the curriculum at all levels, to find out new storytelling methods, to create a variety of new stories, to fuel the power of imagination.
The course includes a webinar, course materials, and assessment using Google Classroom. The webinar will be conducted in different languages. These webinars will be live-streamed on the Board’s YouTube channel wherein experts will share with you the details of the course and its nuances.
Some Important Link
Important link for Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy:
- Read Official Notification of Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy
- Check the official website of CBSE for Training Programme on Storytelling
|Classroom Link Available on||14 June 2021|
|Assessment Link Available on||1 July 2021, 10 am to 28 July 2021, 4 pm|
|Certificate Download link||5 August 2021|
Important Key Point
- There is no need for registration.
- Join the webinar by clicking on the relevant link given in Annexure A.
- Course material and assessment will be available in the respective classes.
- Link of Classrooms will be available on cbsestorytellingaspedagogy .com from 14th June 2021
- The link to classes on the above domain will be changed when a cohort is filled.
- Participants are advised to join only one Cohort and use the current link available at the time of joining.
- Participants can join the classroom and assessment by using their @ cbsedigitaledu .in ID only.
- The board has shared the ID of the teachers with the schools through the CBSE Center of Excellence. Teachers who have not got the cbsedigitaledu .in ID can contact the respective Center of Excellence through their school, individual requests will not be considered.
- On successful completion of the assessment, the participants will be awarded a certificate.
- Assessment Link in the respective classroom will be available for the participants from 01st July 2021, 10:00 am to 28th July 2021, 4:00 pm.
- The participants are advised to fill the assessment form with utmost care. A participant can submit an assessment only once.
- The spelling of the Name and email id shall be checked twice while submitting the assessment form. Any mistake will reflect in the certificate.
- Participants can download their certificates from CBSE Training Portal from 05 Aug 2021.
- The course material and medium of assessment will be English only.
Watch the Webinar in your preferred Language
Webinar Scheduled for Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy is given below:
|Date||Time||Medium of Instruction|
|14/06/2021||03:00 pm to 04:00 pm||English|
|15/06/2021||03:00 pm to 04:00 pm||Hindi|
|21/06/2021||03:00 pm to 04:00 pm||Tamil|
|28/06/2021||11:30 am to 12:30 pm||Punjabi|
|29/06/2021||03:00 pm to 04:00 pm||Bangla|
Contact for Any Query
Principals and Teachers of all the schools affiliated with the Board are requested to attend the syllabus. Participation guidelines are given in Annex A. For any query, you can contact us at (support @ cbsedigitaledu .in).
- CBSE Free Online Training Session for Teachers and Principals June 2021 Updates
- CBSE Training Certificate Download for Blended Learning
- Complete Information about CBSE Training Portal
I hope you like this article about Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy. Comment below for any suggestions. Share these free online storytelling courses with school teachers.