CUET UG 2022 Admit Card Live Updates: The admit card of CUET UG 2022 will be released soon on the official website, whose official link is cuet.samarth.ac.in. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 is being introduced for admission to all UG programs in all Central Universities for the academic session 2022-23, under the Ministry of Education, (MoE).
According to the reports, CUET 2022 admit card for the UG entrance exam is expected to release this week on the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in. NTA (National Testing Agency) has not yet confirmed the official date for the release of the CUET UG admit card. We also provide a direct link to download CUET UG 2022 Admit Card. Use the below direct link to download CUET Admit Card 2022.
Details on CUET UG 2022 Admit Card Live Updates
For the entrance exam for UG Admission 2022, more than 9.5 lakh aspirants have registered for the CUET UG 2022 exam. CUET will be conducted in CBT mode (Online) and will be made available in 33 languages. The CUET 2022 entrance exam will be conducted in 554 cities across India and 13 cities outside the country.
|Article Purpose||Download CUET UG 2022 Admit Card|
|Exam Name||CUET UG Exam 2022|
|Organized By||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|CUET UG Admit Card Released Date||9-13 July 2022|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|CUET UG Exam Date||15th July, 16th July, 19th July, 20th July, and 4th August, 5th August, 6th August, 7th August, 8th August and 10th August|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Total Applicants||9.5 Lakh|
|Join Telegram Group for Latest Updates||Join|
CUET UG 2022 Exam Date
According to the schedule, CUET 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 15th July, 16th July, 19th July, 20th July, and 4th August, 5th August, 6th August, 7th August, 8th August and 10th August. CUET Exam 2022 will be conducted at 554 exam centers in India and 13 exam centers in countries other than India.
As of now, these dates for the CUET UG 2022 exam are final, unless notified otherwise by NTA or UGC. Once released, CUET UG 2022 Admit Card will be made available online on the official portal of CUET mentioned above for download. To download the admit card, Aspirants need to enter their registration number and password.
How to Download CUET UG 2022 Admit Card?
Step to Download CUET Admit Card 2022
All the candidates who want to download their admit card can easily download their admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website or click here to direct visit cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Enter all required details like application number and password.
- Enter the security Pin shown on the screen.
- After filling in all the details then click on the “Login” buttom.
- Your CUET 2022 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download your admit card for further use.
- Check all the details given on the admit card and take a printout for future use.
Details Present in CUET UG Admit Card 2022
CUET UG Admit Card consists of some important details of the appeared aspirants and exam. Aspirants must ensure that all the information present on the admit card must be accurate and relevant. If any details are found to be fake later, the aspirants will be debarred from appearing in the examination. If any error is found in your admit card then you can contact CUET NTA Authority.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- Exam Center Code
- Test center address
- Candidate’s signature, photograph
- Roll number
- Exam date and time
- Exam instructions etc.
CUET Exam Pattern 2022
CUET (UG) 2022 Exam Paper will consist of four sections:
- Section IA- 13 Languages
- Section IB 20 Languages
- Section II- 27 Domain-Specific Topics
- Section III- General Test
CUET UG 2022 Making Scheme
According to an official statement, in order to answer a question, aspirants have to select an option that corresponds to the correct answer or the most appropriate answer. However, in case of any discrepancy, the marking pattern will be as follows:
- Five marks (+5) will be awarded for the correct or most appropriate answer.
- One mark (-1) will be deducted for marking the wrong option.
- No mark (0) will be awarded for leaving the question unmarked or for review.
- If more than one option is found to be correct then five marks (+5) will be awarded if one of the correct options is marked.
- Five marks (+5) will be awarded to all the candidates who attempt the question if all the options are found to be correct.
- If all options are incorrect, one question is incorrect, or one question is omitted, five marks (+5) will be awarded to the candidates attempting the omitted question.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CUET UG 2022 Admit Card Live Updates. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CUET UG 2022 Admit Card Live Updates then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.