CUET PG Exam Date 2022 (OUT): Keeping the mind of lakhs of PG applicants at peace, the UGC Chairman has today confirmed the CUET PG 2022 Exam Dates. University Grants Commission (UGC) Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar today announced that the CUET PG 2022 Exam will be conducted from 1st to 11th September 2022. With the exam dates announced for CUET PG 2022 entrance exam, the next step will be the release of the CUET PG admit card and exam city intimation slip by the exam authority NTA.
He mentioned that the dates for CUET PG 2022 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9,10, and 11 September 2022. “Advance city and admit card issuance dates will be announced later. The detailed schedule along with the test paper code and shift/timing will be announced by NTA. UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar tweeted.
3.57 Lakh Aspirants to Appear for CUET PG 2022 in 500 Cities
As per the details shared by the UGC Chairman, a total of 3.57 lakh aspirants are registered for the CUET PG 2022 exam. The CUET PG Exam will be conducted in around 500 cities and 13 cities outside India. NTA (National Testing Agency) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting postgraduate entrance examinations for 66 central and participating universities for the academic session 2022-2023.
CUET PG Exam 2022 Details
- The CUET PG entrance exam will be held in two shifts.
- The question paper in the exam will be bilingual, the paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- The questions paper will be divided into two parts- Part A and B.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Part A will be of 25 mark and Part B will be of 75 Mark.
- Part A of the CUET Question Paper will be asked about Language comprehension. verbal ability
- Part B of the CUET PG questions paper will be asked about Domain Knowledge Questions comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Science.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the CUET PG examination will be of 2 hours.
CUET PG Exam Date 2022 Overview
|Test Name||Common University Entrance Test|
|Organization||NTA and University Grant Commission|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based (Online)|
|CUET PG Application Form Date||19 May to 18 June 2022|
|Re-Open Application Form Date||18 June to 04 July 2022|
|CUET PG Admit Card||August 2022|
|CUET PG Exam Date||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9,10, and 11 September 2022|
How to Check CUET PG Admit Card 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA at cuet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘CUET 2022 admit card’ link given on the homepage of the official website.
Step 3: Log in to the Student portal
Step 4: Click on the link “CUET 2022 admit card” shown on the screen.
Step 5: Enter required details like application number, and date of birth.
Step 6: Download your admit card for future use.
Information Available on CUET PG Admit Card 2022
CUET admit card will contain information about the student’s information as well as the exam. Aspirants must check all the information printed on it carefully. Following is the information that aspirants will see on CUET PG 2022 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Examination Name
- Centre code
- Subject of exam
- Duration of examination
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Examination Date
- Timing of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Venue of the Exam
- Photograph of the Aspirants
- Signature of the Authority
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CUET PG Exam Date 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CUET PG Exam Date 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.