CBSE CTET Registration 2022 Latest Updates: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will organize the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in December 2022 in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode (the exact date will be printed on the admit card of Aspirants). The CBSE CTET 2022 Exam will be conducted in 20 (twenty) languages all over the country. CBSE Board is going to release the CTET Exam Notification 2022 soon on its official website CTET at ctet.nic.in.
Candidates must note that the application process for the CTET 2022 Exam like candidate registration, submission of the CTET online application form, uploading of the latest photo and signature of the candidate in the CTET application form 2022, payment of the CTET application fee 2022, Taking a print out of CTET application form confirmation page, etc.
CBSE CTET Registration 2022 Overview
|CTET Exam Notification 2022||Notification OUT|
|CTET Registration Starts From||31 October 2022|
|CTET Online Registration Ends||24 November 2022|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|CTET Admit Card Download||December 2022|
|CTET Exam Date||December 2022 to January 2023|
|CTET Answer Key Release Date||To be announced|
|CTET Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|CTET Certificate Dispatch||To be announced|
CBSE CTET Registration 2022: Important Point
- Applicants have to provide their mobile number and email id while filling out the CTET 2022 application form Online.
- Applicants of CTET are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form along with a copy of the e-challan for future reference.
- The conducting board will not provide the facility for application correction in offline mode. Applicants can make changes to the application form only when CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will release the online application correction window on the official website at cbse.gov.in.
- The application fee for the CTET Exam once deposited by the candidate is not refundable under any circumstances.
Steps to Apply CBSE CTET Application Form 2022
- STEP 1: Applicants have to visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- STEP 2: Click on the link “Apply Online” button given on the homepage.
- STEP 3: Enter all required details asked in the registration form.
- STEP 4: Login using the login credentials
- STEP 5: Fill in the application form
- STEP 6: Now, Aspirants must Upload scanned images of the latest Photograph and Signature.
- STEP 7: Pay the CTET examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking.
- STEP 8: Print and download the Confirmation page for records and future reference.
Applicants have to fill them out the application form and upload a photograph and signature of the size and dimensions mentioned below:
Size of Photograph and Signature (JPG/JPEG format)
|Size of Photograph||10 kb to 100 kb|
|Size of Signature||3 kb to 30 kb|
CBSE CTET 2022 Application Fee
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|Gen/OBC (NCL)||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC/ST/Diff Abled Person||Rs 500||Rs 600|
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the CTET Exam twice every year to assess the eligibility of teachers for primary and upper primary classes that is from Classes 1 to 8 in Central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS and other Schools, etc.
Important Resource of CTET Candidate
|CTET July 2022 Notification||CTET Application Form 2022|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022||CTET Application Form 2022|
|CTET Admit Card 2022||CTET Exam 2022|
We hope that after reading this article you must have got detailed information about CBSE CTET Registration 2022. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE CTET Registration 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.