Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in schools of the country. This year Republic Day will be celebrated under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding Standard Operating Procedure for Republic Day Celebrations in all the schools. Read this complete article till the end.
CBSE Issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in Schools in the Country
CBSE issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in schools: This year Republic Day 2022 will be celebrated in a wider scope of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav“. In order to bring uniformity in the conduct of programs in all schools across the country, the Ministry of Defence has prepared Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) with regard to the conduct of various programs to celebrate the upcoming Republic Day 2022. SOP for celebrating Republic Day 2022 is attached for ready reference in schools.
Flag Hoisting Programme
- The Republic Day 2022 Flag Hoisting program should end before 9.30 am.
- The flag hoisting program can be conducted in a virtual format or physical format depending upon the situation of COVID-19.
- All school teachers/staff and students should participate.
- Videos of the National War Memorial / other information related to the National War Memorial (NWM) can be used to disseminate information about NWM.
An online quiz competition on the topic “Atmanirbhar Bharat in Defense Production and Apna Desh Apne Hathiyar” will be organized on the MyGov platform from 5 January 2022 to 20 January 2022. All students above class VI need to be encouraged to participate in the quiz. Cash prizes will be awarded to the first ten winners. Teachers discuss this quiz in their virtual/physical classes.
Veer Gatha Programme
The Veer Gatha Programme is a joint initiative of the Gallantry Awards Portal of the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Education to celebrate the valor of our Armed Forces and other Police Forces and to create more awareness among children about our brave martyrs and other gallant soldiers.
Students up to class 12 may be encouraged to participate in the Veer Gatha program. The young school children of our country can be inspired by the stories of war heroes to inculcate a sense of nationalism, bravery, and perseverance.
- The virtual/physical competition of debate/plays/essay writing/class project on 5 themes of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, to be held between January 10 and January 25, leads to Republic Day. Announcement of winners and prizes on Republic Day 2022 Celebrations.
- Schools can also organize quizzes on the topic of India’s freedom struggle, gallantry awards, victories of our armed forces, etc.
- In addition, schools may also like to have their own innovative set of activities.
Covid-19 Protocol on Republic Day 2022
It should be ensured that the guidelines issued by the Central Government / State Government from time to time for covid management should be followed.
School Heads are requested to spread the above information amongst all the teachers and students in order to inculcate some best practices on the upcoming Republic Day 2022 and beyond all over the country.
Also Read: CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 for Students
I hope you like this article about the CBSE issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in schools. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in schools 2022 then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon. Share this post about “CBSE issues SOP for Republic Day Celebrations in schools” with school students.
Click here for Education News