Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Releases a new circular about CBSE Expression Series 2022 on My Vision for India @100 Years. CBSE Digital Education provides complete information about this CBSE Expression Series.
CBSE Expression Series 2022 on My Vision for India @100 Years
As part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) announced the third expression series for the session 2021-22. The theme of this CBSE Expression Series is “My Vision for India @ 100 Years”.
This expression series will focus on students’ thoughts about their vision for India in the year 2047. Students can use the following medium to express their ideas:
|Primary (Class 3 to 5)||Paragraph (150 words) / Painting|
|Middle (Class 6 to 8)||Essay (400 words)/ Painting/ Poem|
|Secondary (Class 9 and 10)||Essay (700 words)/ Painting/Poem|
|Senior Secondary (Class 11 and 12)||Essay (1000 words)/ Painting/Poem|
Conduct of CBSE Expression Series at the School Level
- By 22 January 2022, the schools themselves will organize an expression series on the above topic. All students should be made aware of the expression series.
- For entries, i.e. Essays or Paragraphs or Paintings or Poems, participants the sheet is given as Annexure I or a sheet with all the particulars given therein.
- Schools must complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category for further submission to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Submission of the Shortlisted CBSE Expression Entry by Schools to CBSE
- Schools can submit entries using Android phones through CBSE Expression Series App available on Google Play Store from 22 January 2022 to 5 February 2022.
- After successful submission of the entry, each participant will receive an online certificate of participation on his/her registered e-mail ID.
- 10 best entries from each category will be selected in the regional
- Level by all CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Regions for further submission to CBSE, New Delhi.
- The three best entries will be selected at the national level. All these best entries will be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on the CBSE official website.
The decision/result given by the Evaluation Committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(Please attach additional sheets, if required. But all sheets must have the details as above, failing which the sheet will not be evaluated).
CBSE Expression Guidelines for Entry Submission by School (Annexure-2)
Requirement: Android smartphones with operating system version 5.0 and above with internet connectivity.
CBSE Expression Series App can be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store. At the time of installation, please ensure that you “accept” the permissions requested by the app.
Click on the “CBSE Expression Series” icon to launch the App and follow the steps given below:
Step I: Enter Affiliation No and LOC/Registration Password as Password and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Step II: Follow the steps given below after successful authentication
- Enter Candidates Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email ID
- Enter the Roll Number generated at the school level.
- Select Class Category (Primary/Middle/Secondary/Senior Secondary)
- Select Class
- Click on the “Take Photo” button to click the picture on a select photo from media. Please ensure that the sheet contains all required details as given in Annexure-1.
- Press “Upload Photo” and upload pictures on the server.
- Press on “View Certificate” for an online certificate generated after the successful submission of entry by the school.
- For viewing the online certificate, kindly enter your mobile number and Roll number and click search.
Click Here to View Official Notification of CBSE Expression Series
|Contact Number||011- 23231070|
- Essay on Artificial Intelligence
- Essay on Digital India Campaign
- Essay on 5G Technology
- Essay on Lockdown in English
- Essay on New Education Policy 2020
- Essay on Online Education
- Essay on Farm Bill 2020
I hope you like this article about the CBSE Expression Series 2022 on My Vision for India @100 Years. If you want to ask any queries regarding the CBSE Expression Series on My Vision for India @100 Years then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for Education News