Bhasha Sangam initiative under Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Program of Department of School Education and Literacy (DoSEL) for Students, and Teachers.
Hello Students and Teachers, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About the Bhasha Sangam initiative under Ek Bharat Shreshtra Bharat Program.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding the Bhasha Sangam initiative 2021. Read this complete article till the end.
Bhasha Sangam initiative under Ek Bharat Shreshtra Bharat Program 2021
The New National Education Policy 2020 (NEP2020) outlines an approach to emphasize the promotion of Indian languages. Accordingly, Bhasha Sangam is an initiative of the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education under the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat program with the aim of acquainting every child with simple sentences in all 22 languages under Schedule VIII of the Constitution of India, taking up at least one language on every working day.
Hon’ble Education Minister has launched 100 sentence-based booklets and a Bhasha Sangam Mobile App for the convenience of the students. The Bhasha Sangam booklets are in line with New Education Policy provisions and are presented in such a way that children in the school will be able to read in Indian language, in Devanagari script, in Roman script, and in Hindi, and English translation and in audio and video form with Indian Sign Language.
Bhasha Sangam Booklet in text form with QR (Quick Response) code, Indian Sign Language along with audio and video can be accessed on the Official Website of NCERT.
All school heads are requested to spread the above information amongst all the students, teachers, and parents to enhance their multilingual skills through this Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat initiative and also request:
- Encourage students to learn & use these sentences in their daily life.
- Encourage teachers to learn these languages to set an example for their students.
- Write/display one sentence daily on a common board/notice board for students to learn.
- Encourage students to role-play these sentences using the same language or multiple languages.
- Encourage students to write letters to schools in participating states with the help of these sentences.
- Organize quiz contests around these sentences to encourage better retention by adding a fun factor to learning.
- Encourage teachers and students to develop similar sentences in local dialects or home languages spoken by them and present them before their classes.
- Upload these booklets on the school website.
About Bhasha Sangam
Language is a major instrument in shaping individuals, societies, culture, education & learning, thinking, and identity of people. Language learning, as we know it, is fundamental to all learning for a country and the harmonious development of young children in its citizens. Learning multiple languages is common in our country in school and society and almost all Indians are multilingual. This multilingual feature of the country is reflected in school education as the school curriculum advocates the learning of multiple languages.
I hope you like this article about the Bhasha Sangam initiative under Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Program. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Bhasha Sangam initiative of DoSEL under Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Program then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More CBSE News