Hello Everyone, Welcome To CBSE Digital Education. Today We Are Going To Discuss A Interesting Topic About the AWS Young Builders Challenge 2021 for School Students.
CBSE Digital Education provides all important information regarding the AWS Young Builders Challenge 2021 for Students of classes 6 to 12. Read this complete article till the end.
AWS Announces AWS Young Builders Challenge 2021 for School Students
Central Board of Secondary Education in association with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, and Ministry of Education Innovation Cell (Government of India) is organizing AWS Young Builder Challenge 2021 to encourage students to unleash their creativity, get involved in projects – based learning and win big.
The AWS Young Builders Challenge is an initiative to foster and promote scientific thinking, computational and design thinking, coding skills in young minds. The objective of this collaborative effort is to promote a basic understanding of disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and cloud computing and their impact on the future of the country.
Beneficiaries of Young Builder Challenge
The Challenge is open to students from grades 6 to 12 from all CBSE affiliated schools across India.
Themes of AWS Young Builder Challenge 2021
The challenge theme for 2021 is “How can Artificial Intelligence Change the Future of the Country” with sub-themes of Education, Health Care, Agriculture, Transport & others.
Key Feature of this Challenge
- There is no fee to participate in this challenge.
- The challenge is open to students from classes 6 to 12.
Phases of AWS Young Builder Challenge 2021
Schools to participate can register on the Challenge website and after successful registration, the challenge will have three phases:
|Learn||Students will be exposed to the concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cloud computing through self-learning modules.|
|Build||Students to build projects using interactive tools.|
|Showcase||Top projects to be featured in a national virtual showcase ceremony.|
How to register in AWS Young Builders Challenge 2021?
Step I: Go to the official website or click on this Registration Link.
Step II: Enter the details asked on the registration page
- School Name
- State Name
- Principal Name
- Principal Email Address
- CPOC Name
- CPOC Email ID
Step III: Tick all three-term and condition boxes are given below on the registration page.
Step IV: Click on the Register Button.
AWS Young Builders Challenge Process
Step I: School Registration
- The authorized teacher from the school to register the school for this event.
- Verify the registered email address to receive details on the Learn & Build phase.
Step II: Learn
- Share self-learning modules with your school students as part of the learning phase.
Step III: Build
- Encourage students to create projects and collect all submissions from students.
- Evaluate student submissions according to the assessment rubric to be shared.
Step IV: Final Submission
- Submit the student project with the project link as an excel sheet on the Challenge website via the submission form.
- Make sure to highlight the top 2 projects as per your evaluation.
Step V: Showcase
- Wait for the final results.
- Get an opportunity to be featured in the national virtual showcase ceremony.
Awards and Honours
- Top 10 School
- Top 100 School
- Top 3 Schools with Maximum Participation
- Top 3 Public Favourites
If you want to know complete details about this challenge then visit this official website.
Contact for any Query and Feedback
|Contact to CBSE||rpsingh.cbse[at]cbseshiksha.in|
[at] means @
|Contact to AWS Partner||support[at]awsybc2021.in|
I hope you like this article about the AWS Young Builders Challenge 2021. If you want to ask any queries regarding the Young Builders Challenge 2021 by AWS then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
Click here for More Educational News